Right my wrongs.

Kay POV.

"AMIR I DONT CARE IM FINNA GO" I screamed as me and mir argued for like the 90th time this week.

I really don't know why. It's just he gotta problem with everything I do. And I'm not just sayin it's him cause it takes two people to argue, but he been trippin.

"Leave kacey! Like uu do every time you got a problem! Like a little boy!" He said cryin and throwing the clothes I put on the bed that I was gon take at me, as I was standing at the closet door.

I hated seeing my baby cry. Cause he so bright and his nose and cheeks get so red it breaks my heart. And hearin his voice crack befo he really start cryin that shit really be hurtin a nigga.

I shouldn't be the one who makes him cry I should be the one who makes him smile and laugh and only cry for good purposes.

"Mann. Ok bruh. Ima go cause I really cant deal wit this" I said puttin everything in my black nike book bag, as he sat on the bed breakin my heart even more.

I got the bag and was headin towards the bedroom door and I looked back one more time and shook my head and walked out the room then the house.

I got in my car and I can't lie a few tears dropped but I made my way to renzo and saints crib.

I got there in like 10 minutes and grabbed my book bag and went and knocked on the door.

Renzo opened the door and looked at me and shook his head.

"No." "Bru-" I tried to say but he cut me off, "go fix yo damn problems wit my best friend nigga. Cause uu know everytime uu hurt him uu hurtin yo self even more. But uu can come in fa a few" he said stepping ova lettin me in.

"He ain't hea he at his mama house doin sum" he said as I sat on the couch and he handed me a mug wit sum tea in it.

I stayed their for like 2 hrs and me and renzo just Been makin up ideas I can do but then saint walked in and looked at me.

"Nope. Get out." He said pullin me up and Handin me my bad as he pushed me out the door.

"Go right your wrongs." Was the last thing he said befo he closed the door and I walked to my car thinkin bout wat he Said.

Ik I gotta figure why he been trippin on me lately. I can't keep seein him like this.

I started the drive to the crib and it was already dark out it was like 10pm and it only took me like 12 minutes to get to the crib wit not so bad traffic.

I got out the car wit my bag and stood at the door step and just looked at the door.

I then shook myself out my thoughts and opened the door. The place was pitch black but I used the flashlight on my phone and Walked to the room and turned on the light as I got in.

Then I saw him.....

In the corner wit all black on wit his face on his knees balled up. That hurt me even more.

I dropped my bag and walked ova to him and kneeled down where he was in front of him. And I tapped him and rubbed his back.

Then he picked his head up and looked at me..

He face and eyes were all puffed up and red and his long pretty eyelashes were soaked wit tears. It's ljke when he looked up more tears dropped like everytime he seen me I broke him even more.

That's when I just latched myself on him and rubbed his back and kissed his forehead. I was dropping tears to cause that shit really did hurt me.

"Baby I'm so sorry." I said holdin him tighter.

"Talk to me papa wat I do" I said lookin at the top of his head. "Why are uu here. Go wit another dude" he said and that broke me even more.

"Baby wat are uu talkin about" I questioned really confused on wat he was takin about.

"I'm ugly kacey. Ik there's another dude cause I'm not good lookin at all and fat and my teeth messed up and everything " he said causing me to pick up his head and make him look at me.

"Your not cute? Your right. Your fuckin beautiful with them pretty ass long eyelashes. And your beautiful clear light skin. And ur sexy ass lips. And baby your teeth isn't fucked up. Your sexy asl wit them pretty ass braces. And bae who the hell told uu that bullshit ass lie. Your 164 pounds. Your very small wit a fat ass booty that always look good to me. And your small feet. And the way your nose flare up when your excited about something. And how pointy your little ears are. That's some shit only real niggas pay attention to. But all I'm tranna say is baby your beautiful and is everything that I need. I don't need nobody but uu papa."

I said pullin him up and he hugged me and I kissed his lips.

" I love uu papa" I said whippin his face "I love you too baby" he said smiling showin his beautiful red braces.

I just adored this man in front of me like he is really everything I need.

"I'm finna get in the shower bae" he said goin to our dresser.

"Ok ima go make dinner" I said grabbin my beats pill and my phone ready to play sum music while I whipped it up in the kitchen 😭 (I know it's cringy😭)

I gotta show my baby off more cause he really need to be as beautiful as he is.

I didn't do it at first like post him and shit like that, I told people that was my nigga and shit ofc. But I rarely post him cause I don't want niggas gettin at him and actually bringing drama to our relationship. But ima make sure people see us and ima make sure he knows he's appreciated and beautiful. I already spoil him. Trust me he get everything he wants.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lemme know how y'all like this part. If I should make sum changes or wat💫