Make it out.

Saint POV

"Aye Pooh!" I huffed as I was puttin on my
Black Air Forces.

"Yes boy" renzo yelled back playin wit Dior.

"I'm finna go to the store and get stink some more milk but my cars tweakin I gotta go get em looked at"

"Aight my keys on the table"

"Nah ima just walk I'm gettin a lil fat anyway" I said slapping my stomach.

"Boy you skinny asl shut up and aight" he yelled back and I just knew he was laughing.

I grabbed my 22 and put it on my waist and I put on my black polo hoodie.

I was rockin all black just in case a nigga tried to do sum wimme.

I grabbed my house keys and walked to the door. "Aight I'm gone Pooh ima call uu if I need sum" I said just as I left the house.

I was gon to walk to Walmart but I was gon Uber back home cause a nigga ain't have all that energy.

I was like 3 minutes into the walk when some niggas started talkin.

"Aye that's saint ass!"

"Aye I heard uu was gay!"

Somebody yelled but I had sum shit to say back.

"Aye that's Kevin?! Aw uu need to get yo lil brotha I think he a lil fruity in the booty he still in my dms" I yelled back laughing.

I kept walking cause ik I got in that nigga head. I made it to Walmart a couple minutes later got my princess some food to stock up on and called my Uber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV.

As saint was waitin outside Walmart fa his Uber he got ta textin renzo ta make sure his family was good and if they wanted something.

Renzo said he wanted some hot Cheetos and some apple juice.

Saint ain't really mean did they want something cause he thought renzo was gon say nah he good🤦🏾‍♂️

As renzo was turnin around ta go back in tha store he heard wheels scratching and he jus fell.

He reached down to his pants.. was he trying ta get his gun or phone?

As the car soon faded someone screamed..

"Call 911 he's been shot!"

And with that he fell into the darkness..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very very short ik.

Ik ik it's been a while since I uploaded but I'm back baby💗

But lemme kno how y'all feel bout this chapter 💚