Carmella x Reader

* Carmella's POV *

I look around and see my bestfriend Y/N I walk to the table she's sitting at and sit next to her I give her a smile and she returns it " So Y/N/N whatcha up to?" I ask " Nothing much just eating before my match tonight" she says " Well how would you feel if I was in your corner tonight " I say a smile she looks at me with a smile and says " I would love to have you in my corner tonight " I smile and we talk for a bit.

The bell dings and Y/N's theme hits and I enter the ring and hug her and raise her arm in victory. We exit the ring and the arena and Y/N heads to her locker room.

She exits her locker room and comes over to me " Hey Mella " she says with a smile " Hi Y/N " I turn to her and return the smile " So do you have any plans this Sunday?" she asks " No why?" I respond " Well I was wondering if you wanted to hangout " she says " Oh sure what time?" I ask with a smile " You can come over at 4pm " she says " Okay that works " I say " Great its a date " she says and walks off.

* Time skip to the date *

I pull up to Y/N's house and knock on the door and it opens to reveal Y/N " Oh hey Mella come in " she says with a smile and lets me in I walk in and take a look around and sit on the couch " So Y/N what plans do you have in mind?" I ask " I was thinking we could watch a movie " she responds " Sounds good but do you have anything to eat I only ate breakfast so far " I say and laugh. She laughs back and says " Yes I do let me go get some " and walks off she comes back and places all the food and drinks on the table and turns on the TV. She scrolls through Netflix  and we look for a movie.

We watch a couple movies before we turn the TV off " Anything else you wanna do?" she turns and looks at me I think about and say " What if we bake some things I'm still hungry" I say and we both laugh " Sure we can do that " she says and we head to the kitchen and start baking brownies. Y/N puts them in the oven and we wait we start chatting about our careers so far we finish that topic and just look at each other for a couple seconds Y/N leans in and I do to and we kiss the kiss started to get heated before we interrupted * BEEP*. We pull away and notice that the brownies are done we both laugh and Y/N gets the brownies out of the oven and we take them and head to the living room and watch some more TV and cuddle till we fall asleep.