Peyton Royce x Reader

* Y/N's POV *

Me and my girlfriend Peyton were talking when someone called her up for her match with Billie " Bye baby good luck! " I say blowing her a kiss. She blows me a kiss back and heads out the ring I head to the nearest TV and watch her match her and Billie end up taking on Liv Morgan and Natayla.

The match ends pretty quickly with Peyton and Billie winning and them challenging Sasha and Bayley for the titles. I wait for Peyton to get dressed outside her locker room and look on my phone she comes out of her locker room and I turn to her " Hey baby you did so good " I say and hug her. She hugs me back and says " Aww thanks baby " I pull away from her and take her hand and we head to the parking lot. We get in the car and I drive us home. 

I wake up and look next to me to see Peyton is still asleep I smile and give her a quick kiss on the forehead and get up to make some breakfast. I make some pancakes and sit them on the table when I see a still sleepy Peyton standing against the wall smiling. I smile at her and walk towards her and give her a hug " How'd you sleep baby " I ask pulling away from the hug " Good " she responds with a yawn still a bit tired " I made some breakfast so why don't you sit down " I say and she nods and sits at the table. I make her some coffee and I get some orange juice and sit it on the table and we eat and talk for awhile. I look at the time and notice I should get ready for work " Baby I have to get ready for work be right back " I say and walk to our room I get changed into some clothes. I leave the room and see Peyton cleaning up her plate and the sink I go pick up my plate and rinse it off I walk over to her and give her a quick kiss on the cheek and say " See you later baby " " Bye sweetie have a good day at work " I hear her say and walk out.

* Peyton's POV *

Y/N leaves and I head to the living room and turn on the TV when I hear my phone ring I pick it up and notice its Billie I hit the the button " Hey Peyton " she says " Hey Billie " I say and yawn " Well someone's tired " she says " Yeah I just woke up awhile ago  " I say " Well then  go get some coffee and wake up cause I'm taking you out today " she says " Bu- " " NO BUTS  go get dressed and all woken up " she says " Fine see you in a bit " I respond and end the call and go get dressed.

* Y/N's POV *

I head to my sister's house the surprise I knock on the door and she opens it " Hey Y/N! " " Hello Y/S/N " I say " Come in " she says and I walk in and we plan the surprise.  

I call Billie " Hey do you have her? " I ask " Yes we are out shopping " she responds " Good just keep her there for a little while " I tell her " Got it " she responds and I hang up.

Me and Y/S/N head to my house and get everything ready.

* Time skip to 2 hours later *

I wait in the corner for Peyton and Billie to come in I wait for about 5 minutes before I hear them come in. I jump out of the corner and say " BOO! " and Peyton jumps "Oh my god Y/N! you scared me wait I thought you were supposed to be at work? " she says confused. " I wanted to surprise you " I say to her " Awww you didn't have to do this baby " she responds back. I look at Billie real quick and motion for her to hide I dig into my back pocket and get on one knee she gasps " Peyton Royce will yo- " " YES YES " she says and I laugh I get up and kiss her and slide the ring on her finger " AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW " Billie and Y/S/N say at the same time we look at them and laugh. I give Peyton a kiss on the cheek " By the way " I say and they look at me " I'm pregnant " I say  " WHAT!".

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cringed so hard during this chapter -~- but I had to get a chapter out cause I won't be able to post tomorrow cause I have friends coming over tomorrow I will release 2 chapters Friday to make up for it~