Mandy Rose x Reader

* Y/N's POV *

It had been a month since me and Mandy broke up and I was already a mess I was getting drunk at bars with my friends and crying myself to sleep every night. I tried my best to get over her I deleted all our pictures and burned the ones in my frames I went to several parties with my friends and tried to move on a get a new girlfriend but it never worked. My friends tried to help me whether it be taking me to salons or just having girls nights out but none of it worked.

Sometimes I would even have conversations with myself pretending she was there I even got fired from my job and had to live with my friend Y/F/N. I stayed off social media and stopped going out places besides hanging with my friends and parties. At this point I reached the peak of depression I couldn't sleep anymore and didn't want to get out of bed. I put all of the gifts she gave me in a box and made Y/F/N hide it somewhere I didn't want to get rid of the gifts but I couldn't be anywhere near them or see them anymore. I felt like her ghost was following me everywhere I went.

I was resting on the couch when Y/F/N came up to me " Hey Y/N " she says and I look at her " What " I say she looks at me with pitty in her eyes. " Y/N I think you should go out and not to a party just lets go get some coffee at Starbucks or something " she says I look at her " Fine let me get dressed " I say and get up " Fine but I'm picking your outfit your going to get dressed up " she says and I groan " But- " " No buts " she says and drags me to the closet.

I get dressed in the clothes she gave me and I look in the mirror

( Girly-ish option )

( Tomboy option )

I shrug my shoulders I look good so it works I walk out of the bathroom and Y/F/N looks at me and smiles " I didn't do half bad " she says smirking. We walk out and get in the car and Y/F/N drives to Starbucks. 

We walk inside and Y/F/N goes to the counter to order " I already know what you want go sit down " she says smiling at me I nod and sit at a table. I take out my phone and go on Instagram for the first time in awhile I see a bunch of stuff from my friends and look at it. I look up to see if Y/F/N is back yet when out of the corner out of my eye I swear to god I saw Mandy but I look and it's just a girl with blonde hair and I similar build and face. I mentally face palm and look back at my phone when Y/F/N returns " Sorry it took so long " she says " It's fine " I reply and we talk for a bit or more she talks until someone calls her name up and she goes to grab the drinks. Y/F/N comes back with our coffee and hands me mine and she continues her story I kind of zone out while she's talking and look around and this time I swear I see her I panic and look closer. Yep it's her with Sonya I panic and look back to Y/F/N " We need to leave " I say and she looks at me " Why? " she replies " Just come on " I say " But what about the coffe- " " We can bring it with us " I say quickly and grab my drink and my bag and leave to the car.

* Mandy's POV *

I look around and see two girls quickly rush out of the shop I look at them closer... is that Y/N?... " You good Mandy? " Sonya asks me " Oh yeah sorry just got distracted by something... " I look back outside and see them leave and I get sad all the sudden.

* Y/N's POV *

" What was that about? " Y/F/N asks me " Um just saw someone I don't feel like seeing " I say and she quickly understands and drives off. 

We sit on the couch and watch some TV for once I feel a bit better " Hey Y/F/N " " Yeah? " " Thanks for helping me through all this " I say and she smiles " It's no problem I'm your best friend I'm always here to help " she says and I smile back and we go back to watching TV.

* Couple weeks later *

I was walking around when I bumped into someone I fall over and look up to see who it is I look up in panic and quickly get to my feet and try to run away when she grabs ahold of my arm. " Y/N? " she asks and I turn around face her " Um hi Mandy... " I say and awkwardly stand there " Well it's nice to see you " she says looking at the ground " Yeah you to " I reply and look at the ground as well. " Well how have you been? " she asks " Um better I guess " I say and she looks at me " That's nice to hear " " Look Y/N I'm sorry I know how much it must've hurt you- " she goes to say but I interrupt her " No you don't have to apologize ". I say and go to walk away " Wait Y/N " she says and I turn around "  Actually you know what never mind have a nice day Y/N " she says and walks away I look back confused but shrug it off.

I was watching some TV when I heard my phone go off I look at it and see it's from... Mandy

Mandy: Hey Y/N 

Y/N: Um hi 

Mandy: Look I was just wondering if you could meet me at our old spot?

Y/N: Um sure what time?

Mandy: 4pm if that works

Y/N: Sounds good see you there

Mandy: See you

I turn off my phone and watch some more TV until I have to get ready

I park my car and look at the waterfall I sigh remebering all the old memories and try to shrug it off and walk towards our spot. I look around and spot Mandy standing there fiddling with her hands looking at the ground " Hey " I say and she looks up " Oh hey Y/N " I walk in front of her and she looks at me " Look Y/N I know I'm probably way to late but I haven't been as happy ever since our breakup and I understand if your over me but I just wanted to tell you I still love you " she says and looks at me. I look at her and smile a bit " I still love you to " I reply and she smiles at me I kiss her and she kisses back. We both pull away and smile " Y/N will you be my girlfriend again? " she asks me smiling " I would love to " I reply and we kiss again.

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~