Charlotte Flair x Reader

* Y/N's POV *

I was talking to my friend Y/F/N when suddenly she smirks and points behind me I raise my eyebrow and turn around. I look and see my crush Charlotte looking at me I blush and quickly turn back to Y/F/N. She laughs at me and I just cross my arms and glare at her " I should have never of told you " I say " I would've figured it out sooner or later " she says and I stick my tongue out at her. She laughs and I roll my eyes and we continue our conversation.

Me and Y/F/N walk around for awhile until someone interrupts us I look and see it's none other than Charlotte Flair. I look at her with wide eyes and hide behind Y/F/N a little and let her speak she rolls her eyes at me and looks back to Charlotte. " Hey Charlotte " she says and Charlotte smiles " Hey Y/F/N are you okay Y/N? " Charlotte responds I just nod my head and stay silent. 

Charlotte and Y/F/N talk for awhile until Charlotte finally takes her leave and Y/F/N turns to me. " Y/N you should've said something you've been wanting to talk to her " she says and I sigh. " Yeah but I don't think that it was the right time " I respond looking down at the ground. " Mhm sureeee " she replies " Whatever let's just go to our hotel room " I say and take her arm and drag her to the parking lot.

We enter the hotel room and put our bags down I go sit on my bed and get open my phone. " You know your gonna have to talk to her at least once " Y/F/N says and I look at her. " I will just not right now " I respond and she sighs. " Whatever goodnight Y/N " she says and gets comfy in her bed. I just stare at the wall for awhile wondering if I'm actually going to talk to her. I sit and think for a few minutes before I snap out of my daze and go to bed.

* Next Monday during RAW *

I pull up in the parking lot and head inside the performance center I head to my locker room to get changed. I finish getting in my gear and head out the door when I'm stopped by someone I look in front of me and expect Y/F/N but when I look it's not her. Its Charlotte my eyes widen and I panic and try to get out words. Charlotte notices my panic easily and let's out a laugh I feel the blush on my face. " S-sorry I h-have to go " I say stuttering " Hey wait when your done with your match meet me at the cafeteria " she says and I nod quickly and run off.

* After the match *

I finish up my match and go to my locker room and get into some comfy clothes. I finish changing and head to the cafeteria to get some food. I get some food and hear someone call my name " Y/N! " I look behind me and see Charlotte. She just smiles and motions for me to sit with her I panic and walk towards her table and awkwardly sit down. I just awkwardly smile and eat my food as fast as I can. " Hey Y/N do you think your gonna go after Asuka's title anytime soon " she asks me. I look at her and think " Not really I've only been on the roster for a couple months " I respond and look back down at my food. " I think you should go for it there are plenty of superstars that have gone for a title when their new " she states and I think " Like who? " I say.

" Like Paige got it on her first day on RAW Shayna got a title shot at Wrestlemania like within 2 months ". She states again " I guess maybe soon " I say and she nods we sit and eat for awhile while Charlotte does most of the talking due to my awkwardness. We both finish our food and say bye and go our own ways. I look at my phone and notice it's 9:30pm I guess it got really late I put my phone away and head to the hotel.

* Next day *

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off I groan and put it on snooze I get out of bed and hear my phone go off. I check my phone and see a text from a contact called " CF 💖✨" I raise my eyebrow at read the text.

CF 💖✨:

Hey Y/N meet me at the cafe that just opened up near the hotel 💕

Y/N/N 👁👄👁:

Um who is this?

CF 💖✨:

You'll see just meet me there ❤

Y/N/N 👁👄👁:

Uh okay see you there I guess

Read: 11:30am                                             

I sigh I don't usually like meeting up with strangers but I felt like I should this time so I head to the bathroom and get ready for the day.

* At the cafe *

I enter the cafe and look around I don't know what they look like so I decide to sit at a table and wait. I order my food and wait around about 9 minutes pass and I look at my phone for awhile. I wait for about 3 more minutes when someone sits down. I look up from my phone and see....Charlotte? she smiles at me and I raise my eyebrow. She just sits there and waits for me to speak I think for a minute and it hits CF stands for Charlotte Flair. I face palm and she laughs " How did I not know " I say and she giggles " I don't know " she responds and I let out a small smile. We talk for a bit and I can't help but smile when she laughs or smiles we hangout for what seems like minutes but is actually hours. I take a glimpse outside and notice it's dark " It's late I guess we should head to the hotel " I say and she kind of frowns a little. " Let's hangout again sometime " she says and I smile " Does tomorrow work? " I say and she smiles " That works for me " she replies and we both smile " See you tomorrow then " I say " See you Y/N/N " she replies and we head off.

I enter my hotel room and close the door quietly just in case Y/F/N is asleep. I turn around and see Y/F/N on the couch facing me smirking. " So how'd it go? " she says wiggling her eyebrows at me " Oh shush " I say and head to the bedroom " Hehe " I hear her laugh behind me I roll my eyes and get into bed I smile knowing I might have a chance with Charlotte before drifting into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End~