Ruby Riott x Reader

* Ruby's POV *

I was getting ready with my match with Liv when Y/N came up to me. " Hey Ruby I just wanted to say good luck to you in your match tonight " " Uh thanks Y/N um why are you talking to me again? we barely know each other " I respond. " Oh no reason just wanted to say good luck " she says and walks away. 

Liv walks away with the win thanks to a roll up I slam my fists into the ground in frustration. I walk out of the arena and head to my locker room and get changed. I finish getting ready when I hear a knock on the door " Come in! " I shout the door opens to reveal Y/N " What you want Y/L/N? ". " Oh nothing sorry about your loss tho " she says sitting down next to me I just look at her and get back to my feet. " Um its fine I guess not really your fault " I say and exit the room.

* Time skip *

I sit on the end of my bed and look at my phone and see a number I don't recognize.

Ruby: Um who is this?

???: Guess

Ruby: Um idk Nattie?

???: Nope guess again

Ruby: I'm not in the mood to do a guessing game

???: Well okay then someone's moody anyways it's Y/N

Ruby: How did you get my number?

Y/N: Got it through one of my friends 

Ruby: What friend cause I might kill them

Y/N: Awwww what you don't like me?

Ruby: It's not that I just don't like people giving my number away when I didn't  say they could

Y/N: Okay then well what you up to?

Ruby: Nothing really

Y/N: Oh well then I assume you don't mind hearing the little plan I have

Ruby: Depends on the plan and what it's about

Y/N: Well you know how Liv beat you by a roll up

Ruby: Yes I am very aware

Y/N: Well I was wondering if you wanted to get a little revenge?

Ruby: I'm listening 

Y/N: So I was thinking....

* Next day during RAW *

* Y/N's POV *

I was waiting at the announce table watching Liv's match with Lana talking with the announcers when Lana rolled out of the ring and Ruby's theme hit and Liv looked at her with a furious look. Ruby distracted Liv while I went over to Lana and got her back in the ring the ref made Ruby leave but when Liv turned around Lana hit her finisher and pinned Liv for the three count. 

Lana's theme hit and her, Ruby and me celebrated we went backstage and headed to the cafeteria. Me and Ruby hang out for awhile until we were interrupted by an angry Liv " What was that for!? " she yells at us. " Well you won over Ruby with a roll up cause your a coward so we decided we would be cowardly to " I retort she scoffs and say " I am not a coward " " You sure about that " Ruby responds she rolls her eyes and walks away. 

Me and Ruby get out of the elavator and walk to her hotel room and stop at the door " Well it was nice hanging out with you Ruby " I say and look at her " You to Y/N " she responds I walk towards her and give her a quick kiss on the cheek and walk away with a wink.  

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~