Bianca Belair x Reader

* Y/N's POV *

Me and Bianca were going for a run when she suddenly stopped " You good? " I ask her " Yeah I just have to be somewhere see you later Y/N " she says and walks off I just shrug my shoulders and continue my run.

I finished up getting changed out of my running outfit and went to take a shower when I heard the door open. I exited the bathroom to see who it was and saw Bianca I smiled and went over to her " Hey baby " I say and she turns to me. " Oh hey babe " she says and smiles " I'm going to go take a shower we can watch some TV and chill when I'm done " I say and give her a kiss on the cheek.

I finished my shower and dried off I put the towel around me and went to the bedroom to get dressed. I opened the door and looked in my closet to find some clothes when Bianca came in " Hey babe what movie are we watching- " she goes to say but stops when she realizes I'm only in a towel. " Oh " she says and I look around awkwardly " Yeah um can I get dressed now? " I ask and she looks at me with a smirk. " Without me? " she says and I roll my eyes " Yes without you " I say and she dramaticly puts her hand on her chest pretending to be offended. She walks up to me and gives my the puppy dog eyes and I look at her with my eyebrow raised " Please? " she says and I playfully role my eyes. " No baby go pick out a movie " I reply and she pouts " Maybe next time " I say and give her a kiss on the lips. She smiles and exits the room to let me finish getting dressed I just smile and let out a little laugh.

I finish getting dressed and go to the living room to sit with Bianca on the couch " Hey baby " I say and give her a quick kiss on the cheek. She smiles at me and plays the movie I suddenly hear the doorbell go off and look " Let me get it sweetie " I say and get up. I open the door and it reveals a pizza guy " Oh thank you " I say and take the pizza and give him the money. He takes his leave and I walk to the counter and put the pizza down Bianca gets up from the couch and pauses the movie. She grabs a plate and some pizza and I do the same and we sit back on the couch and she plays the the movie " Love you baby " I say and she turns to me and smiles " Love you more " she replies and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

* Next Day *

I was walking around waiting for Bianca to finish up getting out of her wrestling gear and take a shower when someone put their hands on my eyes. " Guess who? " they ask and I let out a laugh knowing it's Bianca " Hmmmmmmm is it the most gorgeous women in the world " I say smirking. I hear her laugh from behind me " Unless you are covering your own eyes then no guess again " she replies and I giggle. She takes her eyes hands off my eyes and walks in front of me " Anyways I have a surprise for you so put this blind fold on your eyes " she says and gives me a blind fold. " Only if you give me a kiss " I say and she playfully rolls her eyes and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. I smile and put the blind fold on and she leads me to wherever the surprise is.

" Okay were here " I hear her say and she takes off my blind fold " You can open your eyes in 3... 2.... 1! " she yells and I open my eyes. " SURPRISE! " a bunch of people yell and pop out of nowhere I smile and look at Bianca and she's smiling at me. " Happy birthday baby " she says and gives me a kiss on the forehead I smile and look around and see my friends and family. I smile and excuse my self from Bianca and say hi to all my friends and family and hang out with everyone.

Me and Bianca say bye to everyone and they all leave and I turn to Bianca and smile " Thanks for all this baby " I say and hug her. I pull away and look at her and she smiles at me I smile back and she walks towards the radio. She turns on some music and puts her hand out for me to dance with her I laugh and take her hand and we dance. We dance for awhile like a bunch of lunatics but we get a bit tired and start slow dancing. I look at Bianca and smile and she smiles back when the music stops I look at her and say " We should probably clean up " " We can do that tomorrow for now let's head to bed " she replies and I smile and nod.

I finish getting into my pajamas and sit in the bed with Bianca and bury my face into her neck and try to fall asleep when she says. " I love you Y/N/N " " I love you to " I reply and I look at her " I'm pretty lucky to have you as my wife " I say and she smiles " I would say the same " she says and I smile and kiss her on the lips and fall asleep in her arms.

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~