Author's note! (NEWS!)

Hi! It's been so long, sorry for not uploading! I wasn't feeling this story for a bit, especially since I wasn't in the best place mentally. But I'm doing much better now! It would be possible that there will be times where I take breaks for myself in the future, so I'm sorry if that happens again!

I also have some excited (I hope) news! This was never meant to be a long story, as I know how it can feel if you're reading a story that is too long. And I originally started this one because I had another one in my mind. So, I have been thinking, what if I combined those two ideas instead of making two different books? I was going to publish a second book about Sam's perspective and his love interest, like a spinoff of this one. But since the story actually just keeps going, I thought it might be interested to just add it to this book, ya know? So this is how it's gonna go: I will write Alex and Jason's perspectives, till I feel like their story is finished, and after that I will post Sam and his love interest's story. So their perspectives. (Still a secret who it's gonna be, so I won't be adding it in the information section about the story just yet.) And at the end of this book I will make a few joined perspectives too. The title stays the same, just another love story put in because love is love and it's amazing and we need Sam to be happy too ok 🥺 sorry to make this all so complicated, but I just feel like it's better and it's gonna make the story so much more interesting. It's also not like I would be writing less about our babies Alex and Jason, since it was always supposed to be two mini books. Just now combined.

I appreciate you all for being patiënt with me, thank you for that! You've all been so kind to me! And also thanks if you kept reading all of this lmao, I know it's a lot. See you soon! Hope you like the idea!

Also, if you have an idea of who Sam's love interest is going to be, feel free to comment!

PS: Don't be scared of reading this story and it having a bad ending, the reason why I started writing this was originally because it always broke me when I was so deep into reading a love story, and it ending badly. Altho I loved the stories I read, I wanted to make something positive! We already see enough sadness in our normal lives, so let these stories be happy. By those I mean that if I kept writing stories in the future, I will always try and give them the happiest ending that I can. Too many LGBT books and movies have tragic endings already (unfortunately some also in real life), so yeah that's why!

Have a good day/night and stay safe! 💜