Chapter 4: Keep An Eye On Them

You almost finished all eight physical tests and you've got good scores so it's alright.

Although, Mr. Aizawa likes playing games, huh? Y'know, I'm starting to like this caterpillar teacher of mine.

A villain praising a pro hero. That's new.

"Midoriya." Mr. Aizawa called out a boy named Midoriya. He took the softball and went inside the circle getting ready for his throw.

So that broccoli guy is Midoriya? I should probably remember their names in case Dad wants to know. Midoriya and Bakugo.

Midoriya got into his position. Your classmates were anticipating and carefully waiting for him to throw. Finally, he threw the ball. These guys sure was excited to know his record. Unfortunately, the ball landed not so far since your own eyes saw the whole scenario. Your eyes are finally working.

"What happened? I just tried to use it right now." He's confused of what happened too. I mean, who wouldn't be confused about someone who destroyed a huge 0-pointer bot and he only got a low record on softball throw? Seriously, is softball harder than robots?

"I erased your quirk." Mr. Aizawa responded and everybody gasped. 'What?!' That's what they're probably thinking too.

I think I have another quirk, mind reading. I can tell just by looking at their faces.

"The judges for this exam isn't rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school."

"Wait, you did what- those goggles... I know you!" Midoriya exclaimed. "You look at someone and cancel out their quirks. The Eraser Hero: Eraser Head!"

Erasing someone's quirk, Eraser Head. How come I've never heard of him before? Does he hate being known or something?

"You're not ready, you don't have control on your power. Were you planning on breaking your bones again? Counting on someone to save your useless body?" Whew, what an insult. I really like this guy!

"No! That's not what I-" Mr. Aizawa pulled Midoriya close to him using his long bandages around his neck causing the broccoli boy to get startled. Mr. Aizawa said something to poor Midoriya. Too bad you couldn't hear them. You wanted to know badly.

Suddenly, you felt someone from behind spying on you and the rest of the class. You looked at the back when you saw All Might hiding from the building. What's he doing here? Is he checking on your class? He looked pressured. What happened?

You looked back at Midoriya, he was at the circle again. Then, he threw the softball for the second time. This time, you couldn't see where the softball landed and unlike before, he didn't pass out. You noticed his finger, it looked broken. What the hell just happened?

"Mr. Aizawa, you see, I'm still standing." He said smirking at Mr. Aizawa. You turned to look at the aforementioned man, Eraser Head was smiling. No offense but his smile was creepy. "This kid..." You heard him mutter.

Soon after, you finished the quirk assessment test. You looked over at the top 5.

1st Katsuki Bakugo
2nd Y/N L/N
3rd Shoto Todoroki
4th Momo Yaoyorozu
5th Tenya Iida

You looked down at the bottom, only to see Izuku Midoriya on last place. You looked at him, his face shocked. Poor green guy. But anyway, he doesn't need to worry. You assumed there's going to be a twist later.

~TIME SKIP~

"Phew, what a relief! I was worried we're never gonna be able to see you again, Midoriya!"

"Yeah! Mr. Aizawa lied to us!"

"Meanie."

These guys won't stop talking, they're starting to get into your nerves. Honestly, you thought that quirk assessment test was a waste of time for you. But thankfully you got to know these guy's names. Also, you found out about Eraser Head. And most importantly, All Might. When you saw Mr. Aizawa heading to his direction, All Might looked a bit furious after he told the class that no one was getting expelled.

Midoriya got last place, All Might looked really pressured. You felt your guts talking about a possible connection between All Might and Midoriya. You mentally noted to better keep an eye on them. First day of class and you already got big news to inform to your Dad. Being an undercover was easier than you thought it would be.

"Hey! 2nd place extra!"

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard someone calling you from behind. You turned to the voice's direction only to see the blondie. He was smirking, he looks like a devil ready to give his slave a punishment. "Next time, stick to your damn 2nd place!" He shouted and walked pass you. You turned to his direction as he walked inside the classroom.

"What's his problem?" You mumbled. Suddenly, somebody touched your shoulder. You looked to see a red spiky-haired guy with a set of sharp teeth.

"Sorry about him. He's always like that." He rubbed the back of his neck and took out his hand from your shoulder. You gave him a blank look, not caring about that blondie. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" He raised his right hand waiting for your respond.

What should I say? Should I tell him or just ignore him? If I ignore him, he's going to think I'm suspicious. Although, I don't want to tell him... Ugghhh! Why am I so bad at socializing?

You took out your left hand as you and the red shark handshaked. "Y/N." You answered with a small smile. He grinned and you watched as the corner of his lips almost made contact with his ears. His hand shaked yours too fast. He's pretty hyper, and you didn't like it.

"See ya, Y/N!" He said, running to your classroom. You shove your hands on your pocket and walked on your way to class. First day wasn't that bad except when Pervy Dwarf (so at first it was 'Pervy Sage' but thanks to @ninutsa0, I changed it because she was right, the nickname didn't really suit Mineta, my bad😅) tried to peek on you girls while changing. You should probably stay away from that tiny grape.

The bell rang before you all walked away from class and parted ways when you reached the gate. You took the bus on your way home and walked straight through the halls and went inside your apartment. You threw your bag on the floor and immediately sat on the comfy couch. You called your dad through your watch and told him about Eraser Head and All Might-Midoriya's connection.

"A connection between All Might and a student, huh?"

"Yes. That's what I think after what happened on our quirk assessment test earlier. His expression explains everything."

"Okay, keep it up. Make sure to keep an eye on them."

He said before he hung up.

Alright, All Might and Midoriya. Let's do this.

~1121 words~