Chapter 49: It's Not Your Fault

"We've got regular classes starting tomorrow, huh?"

"There is no rest for heroes."

"But man, a lot sure has happened!"

After you got your provisional licenses, you talked with Eijiro with random stuff. You didn't really see Bakugo so you decided to talk with his 'bestfriend' instead.

"I still couldn't believe you got more than a hundred score! You're one perfect girl, Y/N!" You let out a nervous laugh hiding the blush on your face. Like you said to Bakugo before, you weren't perfect, you never were.

"There's no such thing as a 'perfect girl'." You rested your hands on the kitchen table while Eijiro drank his cold water. It was such a long day and now you can finally relax.

"Baku-bro said it though. You know, ever since you were almost admitted to be a prisoner along with your Father, I noticed that he's been acting strange. I mean, he was surprisingly silent, we all know that he usually make loud noises all the time. I think it broke his heart when he found out he was never going to see you again."

You looked at your red-headed friend with a sad look on your face. You could imagine just how miserable he looked like, and just thinking about it broke your heart. He's been through a lot. He was hated because of his personality. You liked it though, he's actually sweet and cute deep inside his heart which was made of metal.

He felt betrayed by Midoriya who didn't tell him about his sudden quirk appearance, Bakugo was so angry until now. And villains even targeted him, they wanted him to be one of them, a villain. And now, you broke his heart for how many times.

You rejected him, you made him wait for so long, you lied to him, you betrayed him, and you almost left him the moment he saw you close your eyes. You regretted all of that now that you realized that you were falling hard for that hotheaded idiot. At first you didn't know the reason why, but now, you finally did.

"But after you two became close again, I can see how happy he was. He finally smiled, the kind of smile when he's genuinely happy for some reason and you know that rarely happens. Just by looking at his actions and moods, I know he has a thing for you, Y/N. I know that he's never felt anything like it before and you were the first and probably the last girl that broke into his heart. As if you broke the walls covering it and you made your place inside, and I'm pretty sure your part in his heart is huge. Maybe even bigger than his parents! Even his love for spicy foods!"

You blushed and you never realized that your lips were slowly curving forming into a shy smile. For some reason, you liked talking about it. It really fluttered your heart. The reason why you fell in love with him was because... he showed you his other side.

You know, the sweet and gentle side. He cared for you so much more than you could ever imagine. He always catches you whenever you fall as his arms slowly wraps around your small figure, you always catch his attention without even trying, and he always end up wanting your love. He's basically obsessed with you and you were too dumb to realize it.

You let out a sigh before you found Bakugo walking on his way to the door. You cocked an eyebrow not knowing why he went outside. You were about to follow him but after you saw Midoriya heading to the door not long after he did, you knew whatever might happen was none of your business. So you shrugged it off as you could feel your eyes getting tired.

"Goodnight, Eijiro. I better go catch some Zs." You waved goodbye to your friend before making your way to your room. Since all the things in your room were all so messed up, Aizawa ended up buying new furnitures and even clothes.