Chapter 31: Stupid

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that--"

"Let's play some music!" The whole class were chattering about random stuff, they sure were excited. You were sitting beside Kirishima who was busy talking to the others. You leaned your head on the window, watching hundreds of trees passing every second.

You came back to your apartment after that day your Father made a decision to send you back to UA. Before the training camp started, you spent your days watching Riverdale on Netflix. It was nice to reunite with your flat-screen TV, your favorite couch, and of course, the snacks that's been waiting to be eaten by a snack goddess like you. It felt good to be with your classmates again, you've missed them. Everytime you thought of them, your lips automatically curved forming into a smile. Except for Bakugo, though. You really felt bad and heartbroken at the same time.

'I'm not a toy you can always play with.'

Yeah... but I'm not playing him, is that what he really think? Once I get to tell him the truth, he'll understand me... but I'm afraid for that day to come, I'm not ready to betray them just yet.

"Earth to Y/N," You snapped out from your thoughts and turned your head to the crimson-haired boy, "Uh, yes?"

"I just wanted to ask if... you and Bakugo are okay. I've never seen you two talk for a while ever since that day before the internships. I was thinking something happened between the two of you, maybe you had a fight,"

You looked away before answering, "Yeah. Something did happen to us..."

His eyes grew wide before leaning in to listen what you were going to say, "You should ask him instead of me. I don't think he'd appreciate it if I tell you, so just... ask him yourself, okay?" You fake smiled at him before turning your gaze back to where you were looking.

He sat back on his seat glancing at Bakugo from behind. Bakugo was silently sitting on his chair with his arms crossed.

"Then I'll ask him later. He's just been so off lately and I didn't like how he acted. So whatever happened to you two, can you both talk about it? I missed the sweet Y/N-Bakugo couple-like friends."

He never said anything else for the rest of the ride.

Couple-like friends... so that's how Kirishima thinks of Bakugo and I? I guess it makes sense... why am I even bothered? Stop it, you're just going to hurt yourself, Y/N.

After the long ride, you arrived at an edge of a cliff which your class weren't supposed to be in. Why were you here?

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild, Wild... Pussycats!"

The two women introduced, they looked like Japanese idol stars. They were wearing sleeveless tops and skirts accompanied by knee-high boots. They also had cat paw gloves and cat tails on their backs with some sort of cat headbands on their head. Their name really suited them.

"They are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats," Mr. Aizawa said before greeting them. You never thought there were heroes like them too. You wondered their ages since this was a bit childish for you, no offense though.