chapter 6 defend the enemies's Innocent

Y/n was going to visit Mileena in outworld. But when he  opened a portal. Something pulled him in a different direction.

Y/n felt pain and sorrow. A strong, overwhelming sense of it. But he felt it make him go in a different direction entirely.

When he found the source he found a razed village.  He went in and he could feel the sorrow of the dead.  It reminded him of his past, how he killed his entire village. He started to shake out of sorrow. But contained his emotions.

He looked a dead mother, grasping her dead child in her arms. He kneeled down and went to close her eyes. When suddenly a flash of the dead's memories invaded hid mind. He saw the culprits.  A force not from outworld. This, was a message.

Y/n snapped back into reality. As he stood there. He knew that he could no longer sit idly by as people suffer. As they die defensively against an opponent they can not beat.  He knew what horror it is to fight something that you can't defeat, knowing that you're going to die, that you're loved ones will die. 

The area around him became encased in shadow. He knew what he must do, who he must become.    A demon. Not just any demon. A demon that defends the defenseless, a demon that isn't afraid to fight and die.

Three days later. The realm of Khacia. (Oc realm btw)  Lead  by Xerox, it's king.  And it's first mortal kombat tournament has been initiated.  Hosted in outworld.     

The warriors met in the Koliseum.   Shao and Xerox met face to face. Xerox showed little concern.  

Xerox: For my first warrior. I send Sylver.  

Sylver walked out and showcased his amazing speed for the crowd.  

Shao thought very carefully on who he should send against such a fast warrior. 

?: I volunteer.

The sky briefly turned black.  Y/n came crashing down landing in front of Shao Khan.  Shao Khan looked at Y/n in shock. 

So did many of the outworld warriors.   Almost no one expected this. Except for Mileena. Who under her Veil hid a smile. She knew he would come to fight. If not for her, then for what he thought was right.

Y/n: I am Y/n. I hail from earthrealm. But I fight in defense of outworld. Because of what you're forces have done to the innocent.

Xerox: Intresting. Intresting indeed. 

Sylver: I'm bored! Let's get this over with!  

Y/n's eyes went red and black. Xerox looked surprised for a second. Before giving a sly smile.

Xerox: Heh. This will be fun. 

Sylver struck first knocking Y/n back. Y/n returned the strike in full. Sylver let it connect to gauge his strength.

Sylver in head: Can't get hit too much with strength like that. 

Sylver dashed at Y/n who dodged and went for a kick, Sylver slid underneath it. 

Sylver went for rapid punches but soon found out he was hitting air.  Y/n appeared behind Sylver and kicked him away.

Sylver springboarded himself onto his feet and returned with a flying kick sending Y/n into the wall making an imprint. Y/n got out of the wall and stared at Sylver.

Sylver dashed and jumped hoping Y/n would think he would attack. But instead spring off the wall and hit him in the back.

But when he jumped, before he sprung off the wall. Y/n was right above him and kicked him down to the ground.  Y/n went to land on Sylver who rolled away.

Sylver got back up and Y/n went on the offensive. Y/n disappeared and reappeared in front of Sylver who barely blocked a punch. He did however fail at blocking a kick to his shin.

Sylver fell to one leg and Y/n went to kick him in the face. Sylver grabbed the foot and threw Y/n back. 

Y/n let Sylver back up on his feet. 

Sylver went for a kick only to find it hit only a shadow. His leg was stuck in the mass of shadow.  Y/n appeared and punch him in the face knocking him down.

Sylver did a kick up and leg swept Y/n. Sylver went to stomp on Y/n who rolled away and kicked Sylver in the back of his knee knocking him down. Y/n got up quickly and kicked Sylver in the face knocking him down.

Sylver tried to get up. But couldn't even get halfway before falling down.

Y/n bowed in respect. 

Xerox in head: Better than I expected.

Y/n took some steps backwards. Till Shao Khan spun him to face him.

Shao: Why help me earthrealmer?!

Y/n: I am not helping "you". I am helping you're people.

Y/n walked past Shao. He walked past the outworld warriors. When he passed Mileena he gave a smirk to her. She returned it.

Xerox: Well that was fun. I think we should reconvene tommorrow. 

Shao: One match? 

Xerox: For now. Just to give the crowd a small taste of what's to come. 

Y/n went to the top of the palace.  And sat down overlooking the area below him. 

Mileena: It is nice up here.

Mileena sat down next to him.

Mileena: Why did you join the tournament Y/n.

Y/n: You want the whole thing.

Mileena: Yes.

Y/n: I saw the carnage they caused. A village razed, everyone dead.  It reminded me of what I was forced to do.  And how I keep complaining. And do nothing. So I wanted to do something. Defeat those that caused the chaos. Deny them their goal. 

Mileena: I'm glad you're with us Y/n. Even if its only temporary.

Y/n: I'm glad I have an excuse to be with you.

Mileena: *chuckle* You do have one now.