twenty

-------✰-------

-------✰-------

i said goodbye to dallas and cleaned up the dishes. him and i feel so..normal. i don't feel too different. it just feels so natural for us to be together.

i couldn't be any happier that we're together, but i don't have any second thoughts about it. i've wanted this for ages and he's finally mine.

he offered his christopher, but since we aren't announcing us to people yet i declined.

after i got done doing all the dishes i took some ibuprofen and went on my way to the dx.

it's now 11:30am, which means pony's at school and soda and darry are at work.

i walk into the shop and listen to the bell ring. "hey boys!" i shout to steve and soda who are both talking at the counter.

"hey maddy! where were ya this mornin?" soda asks coming over to give me a hug.

"i haven't been feeling great this morning. sorry" i shrug.

i hear steve chuckle from the side of me. "what's so funny?"

"oh nothin, you just got a bit of a limp" he points out. my face heats up. i stare at him with wide eyes not knowing what to say. i look at soda then back to steve and they're both stifling a laugh.

i huff and cross my arms "not what you're thinkin. im just havin cramps."

before they get to make a remark, a costumer walks in. no one i knew. i dismiss myself and begin walking to dallas' place.

i knock on bucks door and he lets me in "dallas still here?" i ask him.

"yeah, up in his room" he says, going back behind the bar and cleaning alcohol cups.

i walk upstairs and knock on dallas' door. he doesn't answer, so i knock again before saying that i'm coming in.

i walk in and see him laying on his bed with an ice pack over his face. "what the fuck dallas!" i yell.

he takes it off and sits up slowly. his eye is a little swollen and he's got a busted lip.

"shit, sorry maddy" he says putting the ice pack back up to his face.

"what happened?" i ask worriedly, sitting on the edge of his bed. i take his hand in mine and hold it tight, feeling how busted his knuckles are.

"i got them back" he said plainly as if i was supposed to know what he's talking about.

"what? who?" i furrow my eyebrows.

"sheldon and his little buddy..randy" he lays back down, pulling me with him. i rest my head on his chest and roll my eyes.

"you are so stupid" i say slapping him on his chest. i scolded him for a few about how he shouldn't have done that and how he doesn't need to take care of my business like that.

being his ignorant self, he got upset.

"why not? who else is gonna take care of it? and who was the one who helped you after they beat your ass?" he yells.

i roll my eyes again and go downstairs without saying anything. i didn't close the door behind me, but dallas thought i was leaving so he slammed it when i went out.

i laugh to myself about how immature he's being, and go to the bathroom to find a rag. i wet it and head back up to his room.

i open his door again, and he glares at me. "i gotta clean you up a little."

"you're not gonna touch me" he says crossing his arms.

"it's a little late for that after last night, don't you think?" i joke.

he doesn't say anything but instead he gives in and lets me clean up his face. the swelling went down, there won't be bruising cause it wasn't too bad. the cut on his lip stopped bleeding.

after i had finished wiping his face down, i put the rag on the floor and begin to get up off my knees until dallas grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss.

it startled me for a second, but i give in. he pulls me on top of him and we make out for a good few minutes.

he starts tugging at my shirt, asking me to take it off but i shake my head "i can't, i'm still sore."

he smirks and sizes me up "that means i did good last night huh?"

i playfully punch his shoulder and laugh "or maybe it's because i was a virgin."

he gasps and puts his hand on his chest "madison jones was a virgin?!" he acts fake surprised. i smile and roll my eyes and get off the bed.

it's almost 1:00, i tell dallas we should get going to the curtis house to make some food before the boys get home.

he whines but eventually gives up. he goes to his dresser and throws on a random shirt and we head out.

we walk into the empty curtis household and dallas plops onto the couch turning on their television.

i make my way to the kitchen to make some food for when the boys get back. i'm not a great cook, but from mostly taking care of myself i've learned a few things. especially with help from darry.

i looked around and they didn't have many options, so i decided on quesadillas. quick and easy.

i grab a pan and begin heating it on the stove. i grab the tortillas, cheese, beans and butter.

after the pan got heated up enough i put a little butter on to melt. i then began putting beans on the tortillas, putting them on the pan, then the cheese, then another tortilla on top.

after one side is done cooking i flip it over. i had to make quite a few, each of the boys would have about two. pony and johnny would probably have one or one 1/2. i'll only have one.

i turn around to grab a plate from the cupboard to find dallas standing behind me. "jesus, you scared the shit out of me" i say, reaching for a plate.

he chuckles and scratches his head "you look really beautiful."

i feel myself blush "what?"

"you look good" he says.