32 . meeting his parents

Daphne Rosen POV

" I .... Are you sure , I mean why today , why now !? " I stuttered

" Shh it's okay , my parents are not ugly vampires that you are scared like this daph ..... They are beautiful couple like us " he chuckles

" If I faint , take me back to the apartment okay ...." I remind him

I really don't get it why he is in soo much hurry to make me meet his parents this soon , i am hell of nervous here....

I take a deep breath .....

" I am here daph , cool down , we aren't even there yet " he tried to calm me down

" Why can't we go after ...... An hour or two or thr..." He brings his index finger to shut my mouth

I don't know how his parents are gonna react seeing some one like me

I mean they are that classy people and me , I have never lived a classy life .

The apartment is like a life to me , mansion is something that I can barely imagine .

Divon circles his arms around my waist as he takes me to his car .

I can't help but worry more ........

My feet acted like they aren't able to move , I forcefully drag myself ....

It looked like a child being forced to go to principal office .

And that stupid Lara has been hanging out with someone .......

And Robin is busy somewhere in Las Vegas ..

I am all alone .............

And his driver started the car ........

And that's where I get more nervous .........

I was turned in my sitting position , divon brought me closer as he kissed my forehead , I wrap my arms around him ............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" We're here sir " the driver informs

Their we go !!

This driver really drives too fast ....

Ughhh

Divon got out as he opens the door for me , taking my hand in his , he pull me out and wraps his arm around my waist .

Slowly taking me inside a huge mansion ....... With various flower garden across it making it look magnificent......

The entrance door opened welcoming us .......

I step in with divon ........

We met the beautiful couple walking gracefully towards us .......

I was taken away with the most beautiful couple I have ever came across ...

They really looked like a Hollywood star couple .......

Divon's father who looked like older version of divon himself , looked like he aged well for his age but still didn't miss out the handsome look on his sculpted face ........

And my eyes wandered on his mother ..... She is everything that all women wish ....... Her eyes were similar to divon , soo divon got his eyes from his mother , and her face was young and aged just a bit .......

They both smiled truly ,they looked at me and sent a honest smile .......

" Son ! " His father looked at divon