40 . holding on

Austin Williams POV

" Diana "

I opened my mouth to say something as no words came out ....

Ofcourse , what am I supposed to say now , how can I be soo stupid , I didn't notice her coming in .

There stood the beautiful woman , with blonde hair , and same eye colour as divon , grey .....

She looked still young and youthful , but disturbed ....

( Diana )  ( played by Venessa Hessler )

( Author : above picture of Diana )

She has changed alot , she look more beautiful ...... She doesn't look like princess , she looks queen .....

I smiled subconsciously seeing her

No one said a word ....

Until divon took out his phone as he punched his finger , holding his phone to his ear ,

He walked out without even meeting Diana's eyes , while Diana kept staring at divon with unknown expression ,

Her eyes flashed how hurt she is , by Divons vague behaviour ..... Her eyes followed Divons every move as divon finally walked out of the door outside to talk with someone , I know , must be Daphne ....

She looked at me , I was silent the whole time , I opened my mouth to say something , nothing came out ....

" eh austin ich werde in der küche sein, frag ob du etwas willst " 

("anyway austin i'll be in the kitchen, ask if you want something")

Aunt cara went in kitchen , uncle Sam excused himself as well .....

Venessa stared at me and Diana

" Tinny ! " She called me

I looked at her

" Venessa , I want you to go help aunt cara , can you " I smiled at Venessa as I sent her away ....

Diana's eyes were blood shot , as she looked at me with a hurtful gaze , clearly asking me , why this happened !?

I kept quite , I don't even know what to say !?

Her knees were weak  as she bent down , a minute away from collapsing on the floor , I moved to her as I held her on me , like every time , she rested her head on my chest breaking down , standing on my support ,

She cried beneath me , it was hurting me , listening her sobs and cries .....

" Diana " I whispered as I shook her shoulders gently

" Diana ! Listen " her glossy eyes met mine , I gulped the lump in my throat as I nudged her shoulders tight , she raised her head , as her glossy beautiful grey eyes met mine ,

" I am sorry " I said comforting her

" You don't have to be " she whispers

" You are not the reason " she continues blubbering

I patt the back of her head ...

Why does no one calm her down , it's always me , not that I don't like it , it's heartbreaking that no one will come for her .....

Every one keep avoiding my Diana ....

They keep removing her like this , even aunt and uncle , what's her fault !?

" Diana , I am here " I console her , holding her in steady grip ....

" I know , you're ..... Always there "

I kiss her forehead , combing her hair side , holding her , smiling at her ...

It's been more than decade , still no one forget it , Diana wasn't even the reason for something awful , yet she was blamed ..... I clench my teeth  painfully ............ Nothing in the world makes me this hurt , angry .... but one thing does , Diana always suffers for every thing .......

" Let's go out , have some fresh air " I told her as I took her outside the balcony

She stopped shedding tears and wiped her tears off .....

" Austin , I think you should stop coming for me too " she said looking away .

" I can't , even if I try to do that a hundred times , I can't " I say truthfully

She immediately looks at me , many emotions crossed her eyes , as the corners of her lips rose up , it took my breath as she smiled at me ....

She is soo innocent for this world , no one deserves Diana ......

We intertwined our hands sitting side by side , her head leant on my shoulder , I rested my side of head on hers ..... I close my eyes , sighing deeply ..... I am here for her now ....

I won't hurt her like every one does .....

.
.
.
.
.

I turned off my phone , keeping it on the table ,

Feeling sweaty I decided to take a long hot shower , taking out a towel , I went in the bathroom as I closed it ...

Warm beads of water droplets hit my body , closing my eyes , I washed my body ......

.......

I came out of the shower wearing my t shirt and sweat pant , rubbing my hair from towel drying off the wetness .....

I didn't notice until , I sensed someone is in my room , I swiftly turned around to find divon , sitting on the chair , his legs rested on my desk....

He didn't even cared to remove his shoes before putting his dirty shoes on my desk ,

" What's all this ? " I asked him seriously .

" Nothing , just wanted to inform you to concentrate on business " he spat last part venomously

" You are done , I guess " throwing the towel on the sofa , I folded my arms to my chest ,

" Yeah , yeah ... " He scoffed as he stood abruptly striding out of my room ,

" Something's are better to let go .... " I said slightly annoyed of his behaviour

His steps halted as he turned to me , showing a venomous smile and eyes filled with negativity

" Keep those things for yourself  "
His voice came out dangerously slow and threatening , I am not scared of his tactics ..... I know him ,

He again turn to leave as I stride to his distance , pulling him in , stopping him in a place as I glared at him

" Stop being like this , divon , she is innocent " I tried explaining as he snatched his hands off me

" I know that better than you , I will deal with her as I wish , don't step in my way austin " he spat as he strode out ....

Tightening my fist as my nails dug inside the flesh of my palms , just the thought of him hurting Diana made my blood boil ....
.
.
.