True fact-12

"If you believe in God then why are you in the world,remember God made you therefor he could kill you".

"You might have lost everything,everyone,but you havent lost God".

"I prefer to be lonely that been with the person that makes me lonely".

"Have never begged to be loved neither have i ever cried to be loved; thats ine thing i wouldnt do".

"God made you therefore he can remake you".

"I dont have a boyfriend and i dont want to have because i believe love is a joke".
"God is our helper in time of trouble
"Before i continue happy new month guys".

"See stop asking me questions  about me, i dont wven know myself".

"A winner his a dreamer who never gives up"-Nelson Mandela.

"You must fail a hundred times.to succed once"-syvelstar stallone.

"I might not have seen you before butni can tell that you are the cutest person have ever known".

"I smile all the time but that doesn't mean am happy"take note.

"Did you know that most of you say the word am good not because you mean it but because you don't think the person would care".

"Love is something that i dont believe in, not by intentions is just because the person i love doesmt make me believe that the feelings are true".

"Laugh all day but someday maybe nit today something is gonna definitely make you cry".

"The truth is sad but would you prefer.to be lied to".

"I may not ha e all the timw in the world but the little.i have i make.best use of it".

"To be sincere how many of you have seen me before like in person".

"Please do you like this story or i should stop".

"Most of the things we are today we made it by believing in ourselves".

"Most of the time you express your feelings through jokes".

"You go out with most people not because you like them but because you want to hear gist".

"All my facts arw true right"