Part 2..

A few hours had passed and your friend Litzy had come to pick you up. You got inside her black truck as she then drove off the parking lot. You both talked about what the Quinceañera would be like and what food they would give. You both finally arrive at the party and it was already two in the afternoon. You both walked in as you showed your invitations to the people who were standing next to the entrance of the Quinceañera.

 As you walked in you saw the birthday girl and she looked beautiful, there were already people sitting in the tables just on their phones. You and Litzy walked towards the birthday girl and gave her a hug and told her happy birthday. You both gave her an envelope that was filled with money because it would be rude to come in empty-handed to a party like this. The birthday girl thanked you both for the gift, while you then complimented her beautiful sparkly puffy red dress. 

The birthday girl thanked you but told you that your dress was way more beautiful. You thanked her and someone called the birthday girl and she had to leave quickly but before she left she told you both to enjoy the party. She walked away and you began to look for a table to sit but in doing so Litzy grabbed your arm and dragged you to a table that had a few open seats with a few guys and girls already sitting there. 

You tilted your head as you then saw a really attractive guy with black hair and a beautiful smile. His elbows looked like a roll of tape, it was a little strange but you didn't judge. "What are you doing here! I haven't seen you in so long!" Litzy said at the beautiful man with black hair. "Also this is my friend Y/n! Y/n this is Sero! Sero this is Y/n!!" Litzy said excitedly. The guy named Sero smiled at you and said "It's nice to meet you Y/n!" You smiled at him as well. "Lovely to meet you Sero. Just don't wear out my name." You said as chuckling as you sat down on the seats.