Part 78..

"Wow, that sounds so much more romantic. I Love you too Sero. " You said through the kiss. "Anything for you Mi Amor..." Sero said as he broke the kiss to catch his breath. "Can we eat now? All that dancing made me hungry as hell." You said admitting to Sero since the smell of food made your tummy grumble. "I was literally about to say the same thing but I didn't want to seem like a fat ass." Sero said chuckling afterward as your eyes lit up in pure excitement. 

You grabbed Sero's hand and intertwined it with yours and led him to where you could smell the food coming from. "DUDE THE FOOD SMELLS SO DELICIOUS!" You said happily as you finally reached the table full of Mexican food and lots of junk food along with it because Sero wanted to pig out for the night. You grabbed a plastic plate and filled it with lots of food because you knew damn well you were going to stuff it in your mouth like when Sero was in your mout-. Yeah. 

"You're going to eat all that?" Sero asked a little surprised as you nodded your head. "Yup! You can never have enough Mexican food." You said as Sero smirked to himself. "Definitely, just like you'll never have enough of my dic-." Sero was cut off as you elbowed his side. "Don't you dare even finish that sentence, you idiot." You said flustered as hell as you got a flashback of giving him that gawk gawk 3000. "I never got to pay you back Mariposa..." Sero said teasingly.

"Well not here at least..." You said waiting for Sero to finish filling up his plate but he stopped to look at you. "Why not? No one is here,  just the two of us. It's like anyone can come inside and interrupt us...because the only one coming inside will be me." Sero said boldly as you felt your body burning up. "STAWP THAT IS SO EMBARRASSING OH MY GOD!" You said embarrassed as hell as he chuckled to himself. "I'm just saying no need to get shy now..." Sero said smirking.