Part 13..

*Sero's POV*
The music was blasting through my ears, there were people surrounding us. It was a first for me to grab people's attention through my dancing. I would definitely be in the crowd looking at me and Y/n. I never expected this but I don't care about the attention excepts Y/n...Their smile is so beautiful. The way their body moves to the music is so damn attractive. I didn't know I'd simp for someone's dancing. Wait, no I'm not a simp. Okay well, just a little for Y/n...

The way their dress sparkles under the lights makes it even shinier than what it already was. They know exactly how to move their hips to the rhythm. The way their body moves in motion is just fascinating, I can't take my eyes off of them. Well, obviously you don't when you're dancing with someone but this was different. Even the little shock was new...They definitely felt that because when it happened their smile grew bigger.

Man, am I happy I came to the United States to see my cousin's quinceañera! I didn't realize how much I missed dancing at these parties. Y/n definitely has my attention for the whole night. I bet they would be amazing at Bachata...now that's a dance I would DIE to have with them. What if I ask them to be my dance partner for the whole night..? Now that would be nice...but I bet these other guys will be asking for a dance... I'll just turn them all down for them..yeah! Y/n wouldn't mind...I think?

But..Dios Mio. When our hand's touch I just want to scream at how soft their hands are. Their hands are perfect for mine. When I get to bring them in closer my heart flutters a bit...This feeling is so nice. I definitely need to be their dance partner. I want to keep on feeling these nice feelings. I wonder if they feel the same. I should stop thinking and just cherish this beautiful dance we're sharing together. Me encanta como te mueves...me voy a volver loco solo por mirando te..Mariposa...(I Love the way you move...I'm going to go crazy just by looking at you...Butterfly...)