Part 21..

The song was about to finish in about fifteen seconds as you both immediately danced to what you could and did your finishing moves. The song was now finished as everyone crowding you both began clapping loudly making the birthday a little jealous. As all the attention was on you both LItzy and her cousins dragged you out of the dance floor and brought you to the table. Sero and you looked at each other confused as they were just smiling.

"Que?" Sero asked as he was a little annoyed that they took him away from the dance floor as he could have been dancing with you at this very moment. The night would come to an end and didn't want to wash a single second. "YOU GUYS DANCED SO WELL! YOU BOTH DESERVE EACH OTHER!" Lez said excitedly which led you both Sero and you to blush at her comment. It was so random but full of confidence. "Well...yeah all thanks to me." You said teasingly as Sero Chuckled.

"Oh, sure it was. But I think your own sparkly dress blinded you from the real one that made us dance so beautifully to the point where I brought in the crowd." Sero said sarcastically as you rolled your eyes playfully. "Yeah, yeah. Dream all you want big guy. But let's be honest here. I'm the one that blinded you with the dress since you're talking nonsense." You said playfully which made Sero and you laugh together while the girls looked at each other and fangirled at the sight of you both.

They were all freaking out as LItzy then whispered to them. "I'm going to write a story about these two love birds." LItzy said jokingly as the cousins agreed and awed at the sight of you and Sero getting along. They were shipping you both so hard that even the Larry shippers couldn't handle it. They all then whispered once more as they sneakily ran away leaving you two alone. You and Sero stopped laughing as you both noticed they were gone. "What the hell.." You said confused as Sero then brought you close to him.