Part 50..

"Princesa...open your mouth or the drug that I gave you will be in effect in a minute or two and you will forget everything about me." Sero said irritated while you shook your head. "Hell Nah, I'll probably overdose or something..." You said as Sero grabbed your face with his hand leading you to have duck lips. "Open your fucking mouth before it's too late." Sero said trying to put the pill in your mouth. You shook your head no as Sero grew impatient and took a deep breath.

You couldn't help but laugh yet immediately you felt your body shut down. "O-Okay give me the pill damn." You said as your eyes widened in fear as you saw a man standing behind Sero with his index finger on his lips. Sero noticed your facial expression and immediately turned around to wrap the man with his tape. You wanted to scream but your body didn't allow you as you saw Sero screaming at the man in Spanish. "S-Sero." Your last words were before you passed out in your bed.

Sero heard your bed creak as he then realized he didn't give you the pill as it was in his hand. "Por tu culpa ahora, AGH! DIOS MIO! PENDEJO!" Sero screamed as he punched the man wrapped in the tape. "You're lucky I don't have my gun with me or I would have shot you here." Sero said as the man rolled his eyes. "Sorry boss." The man said as he watched Sero get on the bed and try to give you a pill but you weren't responding at all which made Sero mad.

"Not to be nosey but what happened? I'm a little lost." The man said while Sero tried to make you swallow the pill. "I don't have to tell you shit." Sero said as you somehow swallowed the pill which made him feel a little relieved. "Mariposa, I really need to go. I hope the pill works on you and that it wasn't late. I'll be back as soon as I can." Sero said in your ear as he then pecked your lips softly and carried the man out of your house and locked your house before he got in his truck.