Part 16..

As you two were still holding each other still, you felt warm as both your bodies were together with no space in between. "Wow...Mariposa...You really know how to dance. Thought you were capping but you proved me wrong." Sero said as he showed off his pearly whites to you. The way he smiled and called you butterfly made you feel your stomach do some crazy acrobats. "Same goes to y-." You were immediately cut off by lots of guys surrounding you both as they all asked for a dance next.

Then there were also girls asking Sero to dance with them which made you a little jealous as you wanted him to be your dance partner. Sero began to reject them all as kindly as he could while you did the same to the guys. You felt horrible as you never rejected anyone for a dance but you really wanted Sero to become your dance partner for the rest of the night. You may never see him again and you had to make the most out of it. You kept on rejecting all the guys while they most threw a tantrum.

Sero did the same with the girls as they all began to glare are at you with much jealousy. They wanted Sero to themselves but yet you came in and took away that opportunity from them. On the outside, you seemed sorry but on the inside, you were laughing at them because most of them began to gossip and you knew damn well it was about you. It made you proud but you were ready to confront them as you finally rejected all the guys.

As you were about to go confront them Sero grabbed your arm. "Donde vas Mariposa?" Sero asked as he spun you to make you face him. The way he grabbed you so gently made you melt inside. "I...I- need to get something done.." you said stumbling on your words as Sero smirked and looked over at the girls he rejected. He looked back at you as you both locked eyes. "Ignore them Mariposa...They're obviously jealous of you. Dance with me instead." Sero said with a cocky smile.