Part 6..

You just smiled at Sero as you then began to eat the rest of the remaining food on your plate. You felt yourself get full as you just sat on your seat looking at your phone. "So, um. Do you have social media I can add you on? You seem like a really cool person." Sero said as he wiped off the sweat coming from his forehead. You looked at him as you nod your head, as he handed you his phone.

You added yourself on all the social media's he had. You then noticed he has the tinder app. "So you're single I see?" You said teasingly. Sero got flustered as he said "Yeah...I keep on getting cheated on.." Sero said as your mouth formed a frown. "Oh shit. My bad, you'll find someone. I'm also looking for my special someone. I just don't think they live in the United States." You said as you gave Sero his phone back.

"You're joking right?" Sero said in all seriousness while grabbing his phone as you tilt your head. "Joking..? About me being single?" You said confused as Sero began to nod his head. "Why would I joke about that?" You asked while Sero looked at you up and down. "You look like a full course meal while I have the audacity to breath the same air as you!" Sero said as he locked eyes with you. The way he said it made your heart flutter.

You couldn't help but blush at his kind words. "W-Well, you're attractive too! The fuck? Why do people cheat on you!" You said as you both just laughed. "Well, honestly I'm a little too forgiving and nice to others. They take advantage of it." Sero said as he looked down while fidgeting with his fingers. You genuinely felt sad for him, he did seem like a nice guy and definitely didn't deserve that. You faced your whole body towards him as you gave him a big hug.