Chapter 4: Freddie the Troll

A/N: 19.10.20

Chapter 5 & 6 will be uploaded on my Patreon soon. For early/quick updates, click the link to my Patreon in my Wattpad bio 💕

🌻🌻🌻

There was a loud banging noise that came from above. During the first night that I had spent in my new apartment, I found out why Parker had dark circles under his eyes. Instead of sleeping, he was doing other activities in bed.

The walls were so thin that I could hear everything that was going on upstairs. I could hear his voice and a woman's, sometimes there would be two, others, multiple. There was a lot of creaking, banging, and other noises that I'd rather not mention. I assumed that it was these night activities that kept him awake, and was why he was always grumpy and moody during the day. I read that humans should have at least seven hours of sleep to lead a good and healthy life. Parker had four at most. Then again, I wasn't any better.

I dug my head under my pillow in hopes to block out the noise but I could still hear him. Well, them.

This went on for the rest of the week. 
On Sunday, I finally decided to go up and ask Parker if he could be more discreet. Tomorrow was my first day of college, and I didn't want to fall asleep during class. Teachers spent so much time preparing their classes, and they never got enough credit or recognition for the amount of effort they put into their work. It would be hurtful if a student fell asleep in class.

I went upstairs in my sheep patterned pajamas and shark slippers. The fifth floor had a long corridor with one door on each side. I pressed my ear against the one on the right.

This was Parker's house.

I gently knocked on the door but he must have not heard, so I tried again, this time, a little louder this time. The noises stopped, followed by footsteps. The door clicked open and standing in front of me was Parker. He was wearing nothing but black briefs that he was still adjusting around his waist. The elastic band gently slapped against his skin, and his briefs properly secured around his hip, but I could still see the sharp V cut of his abs.

It was dark, and the only source of light was the moon that shone through the windows. Parker was half shadow, every muscle on his torso flowing from the light into the dark. Every move giving away his strength. His strong, round shoulders,  hard chiseled chest, and his abdomens that cascaded to a V cut that disappeared into his briefs. Parker wasn't the bulky kind of muscular, nor the lean kind; the perfect in between.

He smelled like cigarettes, alcohol, cologne, and sex. Lots of it.

Parker casually ran a hand through his hair, before wiping away the sweat that trickled down the side of his head. He was panting, still trying to catch his breath. He didn't look flustered or embarrassed by the situation.

"Good evening Parker," I said, taking a step back from his dangerous body. Fortunately, he didn't notice.

"Yes, hello, how can I help you?" he asked impatiently.

"I was wondering if everything was okay. It sounded like you were fighting someone."

This brought a smirk to his face.

"I guess you can put it that way," he said, winking so quickly I almost didn't catch it.

"I hope no one got hurt," I said, trying to wink back. He scowled at the poor attempt.

'It's a good kind of hurt."

"A good hurt?"

"A pleasurable one," he said.