Chapter 15

Eyes were on him. Why would an adult be in here in this part of the school? Unless they are being called for a conference, but that's not it. It appears that this man is going to be a substitute teacher for whatever class he's in. Some recognize him since of course, he is a well known nice tutor. Many talks about how handsome and good looking this adult is, but one thing that baffled them was his eyes. His eyes were appears to be closed, but it is seen that he can see what on ahead of him. With his record book in his hand, he flawlessly made his way to the office. 

"Ah! You must be Xavier (Last Name)!" The principal said with a smile. The old man in black suit that was sitting right in front of him smiled as he was pleased to see such fresh face in the campus. 

Xavier nodded with a charming smile, "Yes, pleasure to meet you." He said as he slightly bowed his head. 

The principal nodded, "Likewise, I see that you wanted to be the newest chemist prof?" The principal asked in which gain a nod from Xavier. The principal hummed quietly as he saw do so, his face was serious then in a split second his expression changed from a smiling one. He stood up from his chair and walk towards Xavier. 

Xavier on the other hand copied his gesture as he too, also stand up from his chair. The principal then shakes his hand as Xavier smiled, "Welcome! I do hope that you will have great stay in our campus. Though, I am curious," Th principal trailed off with a small smile.

Xavier hummed in a questioning tone as he gently tilted his head to the side.

"What is it with your eyes? It is appeared to be closed," The principal asked in such a questioning tone. This question had made Xavier chuckle softly, though the low husky chuckle of his made the Principal shiver in slight fear.

"This is just natural, sir. You might also consider me blind," He paused as he bowed politely at the old man who was still baffled by his answer. This made Xavier smirk a little. Bringing up his charming smile, he had spoke his goodbye, "Thank you for your time, sir. But I must keep going for my class now. Such generosity I shall say, and I am proud to be a part of this campus. Good day." He said as he turned around and didn't wait for the principal to respond on his words. He got out of the office and head towards his new homeroom class. 

Xavier Xython (Last Name), The eldest son and had taken the course of education and graduated with two bachelor and a valedictorian record in this campus was the oldest brother of (Name) (Last Name). He decided to transfer in this campus to keep an eye out on his little sister. And yes, he is the guy from chapter 3 who was looking for his book bag. He may have the massive soft spot for his younger sister, but he's more than meets the eye. Pun intended.

Kim lean in towards you, more closer to your face so she could whisper something in your ears. Currently your homeroom teacher was already bidding his good bye since he is going to retire. But he ensures the whole class that someone is going to replace and is much more younger to him. The class was a bit disappointed about this and worried, because this old geek doesn't care about anything they do because his old. So, whenever in his sub, it was like their free time and they can do whatever the want. But what if this new homeroom teacher is going to be strict? That'll suck big time for the people in back(People in the back of the class squad? Where y'all at?). 

"I heard that our new prof is going to be attractive as hell," She smirks as she gives you a wink. You rolled your eyes at her and sigh.

"Kim, you have a boyfriend." You said giving her a smug look. 

She playfully glared you, "I'm sorry for being a total simp for older men!" She whined. This sentence let alone made you chuckle and smirk at her.

"Oh yeah? Then why didn't you simp for this homeroom?" You said quietly pointing over to the old homeroom teacher, or is soon to be ex-homeroom teach. 

Kim gagged, "ew, no, too old." She said playfully hitting your arm in which made you laugh.

"Alright, settle down please. The new homeroom is here. Please, for the love of God, be respectful on this one." He said as he huff with his gruff voice. 

He then walked over to the door to open the door for the newest homeroom teacher to come in. Both you and Kim were chatting and clearly not paying much attention as to who it was. The new homeroom teacher had came in and he traveled his closed eyes around the room as it landed onto you in which made him smirk. So, you're part of the people in back squad. Xavier thought as he quietly thanked the old teacher. Some students were quiet and lovingly staring up to him up front, and of course the remaining people on the back were chatting and playing games on their mobile phone. Xavier can't wait to see your surprised face. 

He silently cleared over his throat as he grabbed the and wrote down his two names, leaving his last name out of this because this might ruin his plans. He could perfectly hear the idle conversation you're having with your friend as this made Xavier smile in glee. He was quiet and staring at the whole class. 

"What's with his eyes?"

"Don't care, he looks handsome~! 

He can perfectly hear them, and right now, he wanted to gain the attention of the others, and the includes you and your best friend, "Hello! I will be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year! Let us make this into a wonderful and memorable one, 'kay?" He said with a charming smile that made the girls inside the classroom to get fawn for it.

Your eyes widened as you heard that familiar voice. Your head quickly darted up front to see your oldest brother who was smiling charmingly in your direction. He noticed your shocked and reaction and gave you a light nod which was never noticeable by the other students. This year is going to be different now that he is in to watch over.

And fuck, if he ever knows about you having a boyfriend, you're sure as your grade that he is going to flip.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Hope you liked it!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Hope you liked it!