Chapter 30

The day ended as you and Kim went back to your dorm. Your stomach grumbled as Kim chuckled, hearing it as she smirks at you, "You didn't eat lunch, didn't you?" She asked raising her brow at you as she playfully smirks at you.

"Not really, Earlier, I didn't really have any appetite." You said as you placed your hand on your abdomen.

"Hm, You didn't ate breakfast earlier either." She said as her smirk disappeared.

"Yeah, sorry, you did cook those pancakes." You said smiling sheepishly at your head as you rub the back of your head.

Kim then rolled her eyes, "Let's just eat at McDonald's." She said as she grabbed your hands and started to drag you towards outside the campus and head directly on the opposite site of where your dorm is.

"Woah, calm down, Shouldn't we change clothes?" You asked.

"No time, I'm hungry." She said not even minding to look back at you.

As you let her drag you towards the store, your mind wonders back to what you were dreaming earlier in the morning. It was so weird, yet the dream itself felt so vivid but you can't seem to remember it. Then again, whenever someone dreams, they would usually and eventually forget everything in that dream and just continue on with their usual life. But, this one is different. The feeling inside that dream seemed to follow you even though you're already conscious.

You didn't even realized that the two of you reached the place as for Kim who didn't even hesitate to enter as she heads for the counter, leaving you to look out for remaining seats inside the store. You took the closest one to the glass panel window in which you can see the sunset that behind from two of the tallest building in the place. This was one of your types of aesthetic, the sunset itself. Also, sunsets represent that endings can be beautiful and relaxing too.

"Got you nuggets." Kim voice startled you out of your little trance as you watch her took a seat in front of you.

You smiled in delight, "Ooh~ Nuggies!" You childishly squealed as you quickly opened the barbecue sauce and dipped your nuggets as you eat it in delight.

Kim was watching you do so, and as you took a bite, she sigh in relief as she opened the burger up and started to eat along with you. You two shared some stories, tell one corny jokes then another. It was such a joyful time. You now realized that you needed this for some sort of reason. You and Kim never had a chance to hang out like this, ever since things started to get a little busy for the two of you.

Time went by as the two of you finishes up you food, and for some reason, you feel freshen. Maybe you were just hungry so that's why everything was bit out of place. You sigh as you smiled softly as you can't wait to get home.

"Hey, still considering of watching anime with me?" You asked Kim as she giggles.

"Of course! So what can I watch first as newbie?" She asked.

"Well, what genre do you want?" You asked, slightly tilting your head to the side.

"Hm, Romance?" She says, thinking of what could be the genre she wanted to watch with you.

"Acchi Kocchi is cute and comedic, i think you'll like it." You said with a smile.

"Sure!" She excitedly said as she snaked her arms around your shoulder as she clings to you.

You laughed at her childish personality. But something deep in the back of your head tells you that Kim wasn't this childish.

The two of you reached the dorm and head inside and get change inside of your perspective rooms. Changing in your usual pajamas, you head out as you tied your hair up into a low pony tail as you head to the living room to see Kim on the kitchen, making snacks for the two of you. You grabbed the television remote and opened the TV and head directly to Netflix to look for that certain anime that you're going to watch with Kim.

"Hey, (Name)." Kim called out in the kitchen.

"Hm? Yeah?" You hummed as you look back to her and paused at looking for the anime.

"You know Alastor right?" She asked.

You nodded immediately as a small smile crept up on your lips, "Yeah?"

Kim smirked at you as she watch your expression change, "You like him, don't you?" She teased as she grabbed the bowl of popcorn and head towards directly to you and sat down next to you.

"Shut up, no i don't." You said rolling your eyes, but you still have a smile on your face.

"Oh~ Yes you are~!" She said as she playfully hit your arms.

"Shut up..." You groan as you rolled your eyes, though you had a small blush on your cheeks.

"Do you wanna get to know that handsome senior? I can help you! Qian knows him. Haha~!" She said as she squealed.

"Well, I don't know. It might've turned out bad." You said as you continue to look out for the anime in Netflix.

"Don't worry, bitch! I think he has his eyes on you~!" She sang playfully as she leaned towards your side, pushing you lightly as she watches your cheeks go red.

"What the fuck are you talking about? He doesn't even know me..." For some reason, you said those words a bit saddened without your own will.

"Eh? Girl? Are you crazy? Every single male students in the campus knows your eyes you famous biatch!" She said playfully hitting your arms as she fan girl about the thought of you and Alastor dating.

"Augh! Shut uuuup! Let's just watch!" You whined as you finally found the anime that you have been looking for in Netflix.

Kim then huffed and sigh, "Fiiine! But still! Me and my boyfie are going to help you with your lovelife." She said wiggling her eyebrows at you.

"Shut up, I don't have time for that." You said, turning your expression into a serious one.

"You're so sus! I know you're the worst the one at fall!" She said smirking at you.

"Oh my god...shut it!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I'm so sorry if it's short! I just woke up continuing this chapter but I hope you liked it!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈I'm so sorry if it's short! I just woke up continuing this chapter but I hope you liked it!

✨I am Giorno's wife.✨