Chapter 27

Tyrone was just barely making it. He was tired, and over all wanting to give up. It hasn't even been a day and yet here is, ready to give up. He blames himself for being such a weakling, if he manages to knock out Alastor earlier then both of you wouldn't be in this mess. Though, he's not going to lie when Alastor was much more stronger than he was.

"T-Tyrone!" Your voice called out to him making Tyrone snapped out of his little daze. His eyes widened as tears threatened to come out from his eyes.

"(Name)! Are you okay? Did he do something to you? Where is he?" He asked you with worries in his eyes.

"No, he hasn't done anything to me. And he didn't returned yet. It's been 3 hours since he left..." You quietly said as tears once again started to flow out of your eyes, "I-Im sorry..." You sobbed.

"No, No, What are you apologizing for?" Tyrone asked as softly as he could even though his voice was dry and cracked.

"I-I put you to this mess. It was only supposed to be me and now here you are suffering." You said in between your cries as you hiccup.

The sight of you being like this broke Tyrone's heart, "Don't worry (Name), just as long as he doesn't hurt you, I can't take care of the pain." He said as he forced himself to smile for you.

"No...Don't say that! Don't-"

"(Name) listen, no matter what happens, no matter what happens to me, make sure to escape. That would be the last thing you would do, alright?" Tyrone said to the girl. Why is he saying that to her as if he's going to die? Is he? Is he going to die in here?

"Don't talk like that! I hate that!" She shouted.

There was a moment of silence and both of them perked their attention up when they heard the basement door being opened. The girls eyes widened to see who it was.

────────────  ────────────

"It's getting late." Alastor said as he stands up from his seat. But before he could walk away, Avix pulled him back to seat once again.

"The night is young, and we're going to the bar!" He announce making Anthony screech.

Xavier sigh, "Students. Don't. Not without me of course." He quietly said making Anthony screech once again.

"Yeah, i think I really need a drink or 10, just to cool off what's happening right now." Avis said as she still eyes Alastor.

"Me too." Xavier agreed with his students.

"If you go right now Alastor, ill be suspecting you." Avix threatened the tall male.

Alastor sigh as he narrowed his eyes, "I still have to get home and finished what I-" he paused as he sigh, he almost said it. He almost slipped, "Fine. Ill come with you guys." He said as it made Anthony screech once again.

And without having a plan to escape, especially when Avix had cling himself to him, it was really hard to get home and get away from them and escape. Especially when Avis still has her eyes on him. He just hoped that his mom would check up on (Name). He suddenly seemed worried about her, was it about her escaping, or was it about her getting lonely in the darkness. For now, Alastor couldn't tell.

All of them arrived at a cheap bar as all of them entered. The guard up from didn't check for their age seeing as they are with Xavier, an adult looking dude so it was all good. The bar was loud and everyone was dancing around, this place was much more terrible than at the twins house having parties. An introverted man like Alastor despises places like these.

Though, some of them are not here to have fun. Like Avis and Xavier who want to cool off with alcohol. Avix and Anthony was of course, going here just to have some fun. Molly on the other hand just got dragged just like Alastor.

Avis then took a seat besides Alastor, "I still have my suspiciouns on you, bro." She quietly said.

This made Alastor's heart quickened but he didn't show any emotions within his expression. Alastor sigh, "Think whatever you must, but I'm innocent." He lied.

Avis just nodded as she chugged down a bottle of vodka in her hand, "You know you should drink some more." Avis said.

"I don't want to end like you." He said as he gave her a polite smile.

"Bummer. Sucks to be you." Avis said as she took her attention to the snacks on the table.

The atmosphere on their table was divided into two. Stress and depression, while the other was just carefree. Minute but minute, Alastor was getting a bit uncomfortable with the loud music and people shouting. This place was not meant for him. Though, if he ever goes home right now, then suspicions will be on him and that'll be a hard game for him to do. He can't risk that, especially when Avis literally has her eyes on him so on this scenario, it's hard for him to make a move.

────────────  ────────────

(Name) breath quickened as the person kneeled down on her level and caressed her cheeks gently. Her breath hitched as she stared at the person's eyes. That wasn't a humane looking eyes, the white portion of their eyes were and also were the pupils. The person right infront of her was a woman, who was wearing an elegant white dress and her red hair that was tied up in a clean bun. (Name) can also see the little antlers on her head.

This woman right infront of her was not a human. She wasn't a human, like at all.

"Ah! You must be the girl that my boy has been talking about recently. I must say, you are a eye candy!" The woman said in glee as she stroke her cheeks gently.

"Who are you?! Don't touch her!" Tyrone shouted in rage as he struggles in his chair.

The woman took her attention to Tyrone as she stands up and walk closer to him, "I would like you to shut your mouth, please." She said offering a sweet smile to the boy.

And out of nowhere, Tyrone's voice disappeared. He was talking, he was even shouting, but no voice or no words came out of his mouth. The woman then giggled as she looked back at (Name) who was staring at her with the fear look in her eyes.

"One would be enough." The woman said to herself as she grabbed the keys from (Name)'s keychain on the table, a bit far from the girl to reach, "Come along now dear! I'll make sure to take care of you, let's just leave this boy here so that Al would take care of him later." She said.

(Name) was unable to respond with the woman's words as she just comply with what she wanted. The woman helped her got up and lead her upstairs, (Name) wasn't able to look back to Tyrone as she felt like she's under control by some unknown force.

Tyrone shouted, but then again. No words came out.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sorry! I hope this wasn't suck! I hope you liked it!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Sorry! I hope this wasn't suck! I hope you liked it!

The animators got really creative on this scene. I love David Production💞🥀