Chapter 23

He arrived at the station with a blank look. He's been practicing his expression ever since he left his mother's house. Silence accompanied him all the way as he arrived here, though something inside him tugged him in his heart. Does torturing (Name) mentally right? Then again, why is he feeling remorse for her? She's just another obstacle for him, and once she's gone then he's going to find peace again. But something tells him, that once she's gone, he might feel empty again.

But his mother tasked him—

"Brooo! You're fucking late and I'm fucking hungry!" Avix whined as he run up towards Alastor and tackle hugged the bothered male.

Alastor sigh and rolled his eyes, "I am sorry, But what happened?" He asked trying to make a concerned face in which turned out natural. He traveled his eyes around, and his heart stopped for a second when Avis was staring at him intently with such a serious expression.

He should really be careful around these twins, they're witty and smart and they could conceal what he's hiding for just a second. He should really look out for himself.

He averted her gaze and took back his attention to Anthony who was being paranoid at the moment. Tch, it's not like he had done something to (Name) physically.

But his eyes landed on this tall fellow who was also looking at him, though his eyes are closed. His eyebrows were knitted showing how much bothered he is at the moment. Who is he? He asked inside his thoughts.

Avis then stand up from her seat but was still staring at him, "(Name) got kidnapped inside her own dorm. That fucking kidnapper had the guts to do so, I'm guessing he wanted to be caught because of how careless he is." Avis said yet her voice laced with such venom and hatred. She sounded annoyed.

Alastor then looked around, pretending to look for someone, "A-And her boyfriend?" He stuttered. No, not because of care, but because he was trying to hold in his laugh because he knows very well of where her lover could be.

"Kidnapper also took him." The tall female then replied, but never taking her cold and serious gaze on Alastor who seemed to be avoiding it.

Alastor then clicked his tongue as she keeps on his facade, "Who even dares..." He mumbled under his breath.

After a minute of silence, the police officer along with the investigator came out of the room, making some of them stand up from their seats. They look like they've been cramming and finding out who did it, but it seemed like they don't have any leads. And so, interviewing every single one of them might work.

"Im going first." Avis said as she walk closer to the both men that were waiting for them, "I'm getting bored waiting here." She coldly said as the two men nod at her and let her enter the conference room.

────────────  ────────────

Once she had seated down, she didn't hesitate to speak what's on her mind, "(Name) was like my student. I've tutored her from almost all of her subjects, and I treat as my little sister." She said looking directly at the investigator's eyes.

He hummed, "We already knew that, Ms. Verlassene. But we want to know where you have last seen her." He asked, tapping his own against his yellow pad paper.

"Last time I saw her when I was throwing a party at my dorm." She said,answering his question without any lie to it. Why would she like though? She's clean innocent. She would never kidnapped someone, let alone this someone was giving it's attachment to her and making her feel like she's responsible for her disappearance.

"Hm, Party people huh? Do you know anyone that has been stalking her? We've figured out that this isn't some kind of kidnapping where they want a ransome. They kidnapped her in her own dorm, meaning they only want her and they're not after to their family's money." The detective explained.

Avis nodded in understanding, "Stalking, huh?" She respond as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Yes." The detective responded, looking at her with dead eyes.

"I'm sorry detective, but I don't want to assume on anyone." She said as she sigh, looking back down at the detective.

"Hmm, very well then. You can return now, but a police officer will escort you to wherever you want to go. After all, you are still connected to (Last Name)." The detective said making Avis nod as a response.

────────────  ────────────

"Look, I've only known that girl for 3 weeks," Avix said as he looked at the detective as he chew on his gun that he had bought earlier.

"Yes, but that's not our question, Mr. Verlassene. We would like to know if you have any suspicions on anyone that might have know (Name)." The detective said.

"Fuuuck, detective talk makes me dizzy! But, now that you mentioned it," he paused as he gave the same dead look in the eyes on the detective, "I have suspiciouns on this certain someone."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Hey, I'm sorry for this short chapter. And I'm sorry for the cliff hanger, though i hope you enjoyed!

 And I'm sorry for the cliff hanger, though i hope you enjoyed!