Chapter 53

Cheyenne shook her head "Brother of mine, you have no music taste" Landon scoffed as he fixed up his bed "I have bad music tatse? You listen to Playboi Cardi" Cheyenne lift a hand "McSqueeze me, it's Playboi Cart-t-t-ti. Get it right"

Landon rolled his eyes as she gave him a smug look "Plus, Carti makes good music. You listen to Chris Brown half the time. No diversity" Landon lift a hand to stop her "Hold on now, you tryin' to say Breezy doesn't make good music?" Cheyenne laughed and waved her hands around "That's not what I meant, I love Chris! I'm just sayin', you don't listen to no body else. What about Jasiah? He makes good music"

Landon laughed at her "What you doin' listening to Jasiah?" Cheyenne shrugged "I listen to Megan too---Thee Stallion?" Cheyenne nodded "Yes! Her music is--Trash" Cheyenne glared at him "Lie again. The Patriots' trash---Pause, nah, dont. We talkin' about Music not Football"

Cheyenne shrugged "Still" She looked to the time on her Phone and stretched "Ima go to my room" Landon nodded "Ay," She stopped and looked back at him "Don't go around Seal and what's his name...Uh" Cheyenne shook her head "Ciel and Sebastian" Landon nodded "Yeah. That old dude--Tanaka---Finny, and Bard and that one girl---Her name's Mey-Rin---They alright but not them two. I don't trust them"

Cheyenne chuckled and waved at him 'I mean, he has a reason not to' She went down a few halls, humming a few songs. She opened her door and lift a brow as something sat on her bed. She walked over and lift it up. It was a red dress with fluffs of a creamy white on the ends. She thought it looked pretty nice and wondered how it got there. Was she in Landon's room for that long?

~

Well, she tried it on. And once she looked in that mirror, she couldnt help but stare at herself. She looked good in it. It felt warm too. She smiled at her reflection "Huh...Not too bad, Gilmore. Not too bad.."

After doing gun signs at herself, she turned around but jumped at seeing a happy little blonde. She sat a hand on her chest "Jesus, Finny. You scared me" Finny backed away "Oh, I'm sorry" Cheyenne laughed and pat his head after getting on her heels "It's ok, Finny Baby"

Finny flushed and then rubbed his neck "Um...Cheyenne, do you know what day it is?" Cheyenne stood there for a moment, pursing her lips as she thought. She then brightly smiled and grabbed his shoulders "It's Christmas!" She pulled him in and hugged him "Merry Christmas, Finny Baby!" She looked down at his hands as he held them behind him "Whatcha got there, Fin?" Finny slowly lift up his hands, showing her a small box "I got you a present.." Cheyenne pushed him back and forth "Finny Baby! I didn't want you to get me anything! You being with me is enough!" Finny blushed at her words and gave her the box.

Two pairs of eyes stared at them in the cracked door. Cheyenne looked back and forth at the necklace before hugging Finny once more, the two spinning in a circle. The blonde squinted his eyes as she told him her thanks yet told him that he didnt have to. He rubbed his chin "You think she sees it?" The maroon haired Woman next to him shook her head "No, I dont think she does. Wait! Look!"

Their eyes widened as they saw the brown skinned girl look up to the contraption that sat on Finny's head. Cheyenne looked it over and hummed "Where's the other antler?" Finny rubbed his arm "Well, Mey-Rin had tripped on something and she fell on it by accident" Cheyenne flattened her lips and laughed "Poor Chicka. I hope she's ok. Oh, what's this doin' here?"

Cheyenne smirked as she tapped the mistletoe that hung from Finny's antler. Finny blushed and looked away "I-I, uhm, its nothing! I don't know how it got there! I w---" The blonde stopped as he felt soft lips peck his nose. The girl backed away and chuckled at the look on his face.

She then went in the direction of the door and opened it, waving back at him energetically "Merry Christmas, Finny!"

Cheyenne stopped herself once she almost ran into Mey-Rin. Mey-Rin waved at her to distract her while Cheyenne did it back, adding a hug. After she left, Bard looked into the room and paled as Finny layed on the ground.