Chapter 18

They actually did it! They actually let Cheyenne explore. Although, they didnt give her a lot of places to look, and told her certain places that she shouldn't go, which she assumed were the secret places...

Cheyenne still couldn't understand these dresses, they were weird to her. She doesnt like them too much, the one she took from Ciel's place was good enough but shhiiittt. The dresses they made her wear were too poofy and giant. So, she asked Phipps to make her something. Something related to the Phantomhive dress but not big and poofy.

Her words, not mine

Luckily, he gladly made her a dress in records time. She liked it but was put off by how similar it was to Ciel's usual wear.

No matter, it hugged her figure perfectly and actually looked good on her. Plus, with her hair back down straighted, it looked even better.

Cheyenne ate another chocolate Grey gave her as she passed a few doors in the palace. He gave her more than she needed but she still like them nonetheless. Such a thoughtful gift!

A shadow fell over her shorter being. She looked up to see Grey with crossed arms. Cheyenne tilted her head "Huh?" He 'tch'd' "Let's go, it's been twenty four hours" She thought for a moment as he walked down the hall. 'Twenty four....A day. What is h--OH FUCK! THE PIZZA!'

She sped up to catch up to him "Dont leave meh! I barely know my way around!" Grey lift a brow as they walked together "Then how'd you get over here? Were on the other side of the palace, far from your room" Cheyenne's eyes went wide "I was walking for that long?!" The albino shook his head at her cluelessness.

~

"We can finally cook it!"

They got all the salsa on it, sparking another argument from the two. He was yelling at her that the salsa only goes on spaghetti, not this Pizza thing, and said that she was wasting perfectly good salsa.

As she closed the little hatchet door, she layed her head back and rolled her neck. It's been stiff for a bit, she just wanted to crack it and get it over with. She then looked down and back at Grey, who was checking his nails after removing his gloves. "Yo, Grey" He hummed in response.

"Hit me"

Grey froze at what he was doing. His steel colored eyes looked across from him and then glided over to the short girl. She walked over to him and opened her arms wide "Hit me. I'm pretty tough, go on, do it" Grey stared at her like she had three heads. "You cant possibly be serious.."

"I feel bad. And since I'm broke, I'm giving you this chance to get back at me by hitting me. My siblings do this all the time, it's normal"

Grey squinted his eyes "...Were you abused?" Cheyenne 'pfffbt' and laughed at him, losing her composure. Grey glared at her and stood up "What's so funny!" Cheyenne shook her head "I'm not abused, that's just a normal thing me and my siblings do. We hurt each other, just messin' around" Grey sat back down "And your parents never did anything about this?" Cheyenne shrugged "Why should they? They had the same problem, that and they yelled at us alot and whoopin's are not fun.." She rubbed her ass some with a sour look.

"So you we're abused.."

"No! Black parents just discipline their kids differently. In my time, if a white kid yelled at his mom and called her a bitch, she just tells him 'Dont speak that tone with me!'. I've seen the shit! You cant tell me I'm wrong. But if I said that shit, I wouldn't even be standing here in front of you right now" Grey hummed "You're interesting, I'll give you that. Anymore stories?" Cheyenne sat down with a bright smile "Oh, trust! I got plenty"