-Chapter 6-

Today is the day of the school festival! I jump out of the hospital bed and wake up Eri. I run across the room with a gleeful smile. I managed to get my smile back the day after i visited class 1A. Aizawa had taken me to get ice cream and then we went to the park. As soon as i tasted the ice cream i could feel my eyes light up like stars! I ran around the park with Eri pushing her on the swings and acting out the scene from Lion King on the slide. 

"Y/n, sister help me!" Eri cried as she held onto my arms. "Long live the queen!" I yelled as i let go of her hands and she slid down landing on her butt in the bark. Even though she couldn't smile i knew she was enjoying it. 

After a few more rounds and me out of breath from laughter we went back to the hospital. 

today  I decided to put on a pretty white dress with blue flowers on it. 

I helped Eri get on her favorite red dress and brushed through her hair. "Ok girl's lets go." I look up and see Aizawa standing in the doorway. I nod smiling as i grab Eri's hand and walk out the door. We get into the car and drive to U.A. I've already gotten a tour of U.A so i wont get lost during the festival. Everyone seems so nice! 

I walk into the gates and I can see lots of different people all having a great time! I can feel a grin creeping onto my face. "I'm going to take Eri to the gym for the show!" I tell Aizawa. He nods and i run off. 

As soon as we reach the gym i push through the crowd to the front of the stage. the curtain is closed and we still have 5 minutes left until the show starts. I pick up Eri and place her on my shoulders so she can see better. I get a few annoyed comments but decide to ignore them. 

Soon enough the curtain opens and the entire class is onstage! I can see Jiro in the middle holding a microphone. The music starts to play and she begins to sing. 

What am I to be?

What is my calling?

I gave up giving up, I'm ready to go

The future's left unseen, it all depends on me

Put it on the line to follow my dream, yeah!

------

Tried all my life

I've tried to find

Something that makes me hold on and never let go

Oh!

------

Hero too, I am a hero too

My heart is set and I won't back down

Hero too, strength doesn't make a hero

True heroes stand up for what they believe

So wait and see

So wait and see