-Chapter 13-

Samantha POV

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!?" I hear a voice yelling. I open my eyes and look around. I then remember that were in the vents. Y/n is still unconscious. "I'm not sure sir. She was supposed to be unconscious for a while." I hear another man pleading to Overhaul. "SHUT UP!" I then hear a splatter of liquid. 

"CLEAN THAT UP AND FIND HER!" Overhaul seems extremely mad. I stay as silent as possible. I crawl around the vents and find a room with a clock visible. Its 7:30 AM. That means its been about a day. 

I crawl back to Y/n and put back up the force field. I then continue to sit and listen. "WE CAN'T FIND HER SIR!" I hear another man yell. "WELL YOU HAD BETTER FIND A WAY!" Overhaul screamed at the man. "I SHOULD HAVE INSTALLED DAMN CAMERAS!" 

I wait for the voices and footsteps to disappear. Then i let out my breath. 

Suddenly i remember something. 

I quickly repeat one phrase in my mind hoping it will send through. My wish is accepted as i stop hearing my voice in my head. Thats how i know it was sent. I lay down and pray help will be here soon. 

Kirishima POV

I'm in class right now. Tomorrow is the raid. Were going to get Y/n back if its the last thing i do. suddenly an announcement blasts through the classroom. 

"HELLO I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME! ITS SAMANTHA! IVE GOTTEN Y/N TO A SAFE PLACE BUT SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS! PLEASE SEND HELP SOON! OVERHAUL AND HIS ASSITANTS ARE LOOKING FOR US AND THEIR QUIRKS ARE DANGEROUS! WERE HIDING IN THE VENTS! THANK YOU!"

The entire class is frozen. "Thank god for Samantha." Mr. Aizawa says as he quickly picks up some things from his desk. "I'm going to go report to the principal. Please try not to kill yourselves." He says as he runs out of the classroom. 

"God i never thought i could love Samantha anymore." i say as i smile. The entire class seems relieved. "I just hope that Y/n is ok. Samantha said that she's unconscious." Midoryia says. The class tenses up for a second before i say "I'ts ok though! At least she's still alive!" 

Now all we can do is wait for tomorrow. However before i can say something else another announcment comes through.

"OVERHAUL HAS KILLED ABOUT 3 OF HIS ASSISTANTS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND US! THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE. ALSO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WORRIED Y/N WILL BE FINE. SHE USUALLY WAKES UP AFTER ABOUT 2-3 DAYS AFTER EXPERIMENTS! I HAVE MEDICAL SUPPLIES WITH US AND I'M KEEPING AN EYE OUT! I WILL REPORT TO YOU IF THINGS CHANGE."

"That means that there are less villains for us to fight! Good job Samantha!" i say. The class erupts into cheers for Samantha. I can feel a small blush creeping up onto my face. Why is she so amazing.

Samantha POV

I finish with the message and continue to listen through the vents. Overhaul is extremely pissed and i love it. I love that i outsmarted him. I hear him kill four more people and i get excited. HE only has seven close assistants. That means he must have killed all of them. He will kill every single person in this building until he gets what he wants. 

I wait for about 4 hours. I finally hear voices again. "WHERE COULD SHE HAVE GONE? THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY SHE COULD HAVE ESCAPED THE BUILDING! unless, THAT DAMN QUIRK OF HERS. SHE MUST HAVE DRAGGED HER OUT OF HERE! I NEED YOU TO FIND THEM. YOUR THE LAST PERSON ALIVE IN THIS BUILDING!" I hear overhaul scream. 

"Sir i-" I hear a man trying to say when suddenly he's cut off. "DO AS I SAY OR YOU WILL DIE ALONG WITH THE REST OF THEM!" I crawl silently back to Y/n i broadcast another message.

"THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON THAT OVERHAUL HASN'T KILLED. HE TOO WILL SOON REACH HIS FATE. I WOULD ADVISE FOR YOU TO ATTACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I HAVE TRACKED POSSIBLE LOCATIONS FOR THE BUILDING IF YOU NEED IT. I WILL WAIT ONE DAY AND IF YOU CAN ATTACK BY THEN I WILL SEND YOU ONE OF THE POSSIBLE LOCATIONS FOR THE BUILDING! I CAN SENSE THAT Y/N WILL WAKE UP SOON! SHE WILL BE IN BAD CONDITION AND HAVE A HARD TIME MOVING THOUGH. ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU HURRY!"

After i sent the message all i can do is pray. That the Hero's will find us. That they will save Y/n. That they will arrest Overhaul. 

I lay down next to Y/n. I let myself slowly drift off into sleep as i hear Overhaul killing the last man in the building.

A/N

Ok so am i totaly making it obvious that Overhaul is at a disadvantage. YES. Am i making the Hero's super confused about what ever the hell is going on. YES. Is there going to be a seen were they drop out of the vents and land on kirishima? no. OH WHO AM I KIDDING OF COURSE THERE WILL BE! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! There will be a few more put out today so BE READY!