-Chapter 16-

I wake up to Samantha shaking me violently. "WAKEE UPPPPPP"! She screamed like a child trying to wake up there parents on Christmas morning. I push her off me and say "Why are you so excited?" She gives me a look of pure glee and shouts "TRAINING CAMP!!" She runs out of my room as i process whatever just happened. 

After a few seconds it hits me straight in the head like a softball. "TRAINING CAMP IS TODAY!" I jump up and get all of my things together. After i have everything packed I run outside of the dorms and catch up with everyone else. 

"There you are! We were about to leave without you!" Kirishima says. "SORRY!!" I say sitting down. "My alarm clock didn't wake me up! Samantha had to come in and shake me!" We spend the bus trip singing songs and laughing at bakugou's reaction to everything.  

Finally we reach the camp. I look over the trees upon trees. "Now you may have noticed you were allowed to drive the whole way here. That means intense training after your unpacked." Aizawa says smirking. 

The class groans while i hop off the bus with Samantha excitedly.  I see the Pussy cats, Aizawa told me about how they run the camp. The serve us lunch and say that the rest of the time we would have to cook for ourselves. 

After i unpack its hot spring time! Mandalay has Samantha put a force field over the top so that there will be no peaking. The water is amazing and Samantha gasps over how nice it feels. After a while in the hot springs I get out and Samantha fallows me. We walk into the hall and in the direction of the bedrooms. 

i notice Kirishima staring at Samantha with a small blush on his face. "Hey, i'm gonna go to bed how about you go talk to kirishima!" I motion for her to go and she hesitantly walks over nervously. 

I leave the two lovebirds and walk into the bedroom. 

Samantha POV

"Hey, i'm gonna go to bed how about you go talk to kirishima!" Y/n says nudging me. I feel my face flush as i walk over to him. "Hey." Kirishima says. "Hey." I say looking down. I notice that its just the two of us in the hall now. 

"I LIKE YOU!" The two of us scream at the same time. "REALLY?!?" We both say in unison. "I LIKE YOU TOO!!!" I jump into his arms and he puts his lips on mine. Their so soft, i sink into the kiss. As we break apart i can't help but smile. 

I look around the corner and see Y/n mouthing to kirishima 'THAT'S IT?!?' I giggle and motion for her to leave again. "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND!!" We both scream at the same time again. "YES!"we both say. 

"GOD YOUR TOO CUTE!" I hear Y/n saying again as she ran away from us. I turned a deep red as i noticed. 

I turned to Kirishima and noticed he was an even deeper red than me. I lean in to give him one last kiss and then we separate for the night. Today has been nothing but great. I don't wan't anything to change that. 

Of course that didn't happen.

A/N

Yes it was short, yes it was on a cliffhanger, yes i am slowly loosing my sanity. Today my mom banned wattpad on my computer but i found a loophole so im still able to post. So don't worry! Sorry for it being short i didn't have anytime to write today so i just added a little to a draft i had. Anyways thank you for reading!