Twenty-six

Y'all guess the fuck what?

I got kidnapped.

"Bitch they is gone kill us." Sierra Started crying.

Yea they kidnapped me with this hardheaded ass bitch.

We gone die fasho.

"Well if you shut the fuck up and do what they say, they might keep up alive." I mumbled.

"I wish I told Oscar I loved him today. I was so mad and now I'm about to die. I hope he's looking for me." She cried.

Damn.

That's tuff.

I'm all for dying.

I'm so over it here.

If they gone kill me then hurry up!

The world ain't been doing shit for me.

"Well if we die sista. I love you." I kicked her.

"That's not what I wanna hear. I know yo big eared ass love me."

Well bitch!

"Wow."

"And not I don't love you since you wanna be ungrateful and shit." I said.

This how we got kidnapped.

This bitch Sierra screaming and shouting when we was walking down the street because she was drunk. I couldn't do much to stop her cause I'm high as hell. Still am. That's besides the point but we just waking down the street and this car pull up.

I already knew what was happening so I just let them take me. Sierra on the other hand was yelling and kicking and shit so they straight put a bag over her head.

She was still screaming and shit while we put here in the back of the van. Like it was already over. They already got us what are you still screaming for?

"We not gone die. This ass gone get us through it. You see this ass?" She got on her knees and turned around.

"They won't kill me once they see this ass." She said and I threw my head back laughing causing me to bang it against the door.

The niggas driving the van pressed the breaks making her fall into the door, causing it to bust open.

"WE FREE!" Sierra yelled and started running.

My dumb ass just sat there.

"Bitch I'm gone kill him." I mumbled as I looked at Dayvon's house.

"DAYVON!" I yelled.

He jumped out the front seat laughing his ass off.

"What's so fucking funny?" I asked as I kicked him.

"Sierra is so stupid." Durk laughed while sitting in the ground.

I looked over at Sierra who laid on the ground. She couldn't run far cause she had a bag on her head.

"Get this shit off of me and my friend." I said while shaking my head. He took the rope off my hands and Durk took the bag off Sierra head.

"I thought we was friends!" Sierra yelled and looked at Durk who threw his head back.

"This shit wasn't even funny. I'm not—get the fuck out the way." I said and rub the back of my head.

"Not you mad at me." Von stood there with his arms crossed.

"Pranked!" Jerm yelled from out the window.

I hate it here.