TWELVE

*TUTI IS 18. I CHANGED HER AGE.*

"Hit her Amouri." Darren yelled.

This girl can not fight, I don't wanna judge her because I'm not all that either but this bitch is getting dragged all through the fucking mud. 

"I really don't wanna jump in but I don't want her to be embarrassed." Darren said. 

"Just help me break it up." I mumbled. 

Next thing I know, I'm fighting Amouri's stupid ass. This bitch gone swing on me and I ain't so bitch so I hit back.

"Why is y'all fighting?" My mom asked before breaking it up.

"They sat there and let me get beat up dad." She screamed. 

"BITCH IT AINT OUR FAULT YOU CANT FIGHT." I yelled. 

Fuck she thought this was? 

"I wanna go home." She cried. 

"Why you playing victim bitch you swung on me?" I was very fucking confused. 

"Exactly." Darren laughed. 

"Y'all is sisters—I barely know the bitch. I barely know any of my siblings. The only one I know and fuck with is Darren." I said cutting my mom off.

"Okay first of all, watch your motherfucking mouth. Second of all, that don't mean you fight her. Third of all, get to know them if it's such a problem." She said. 

"Why you coming at me like I did something wrong. She hit me first so I simply defended myself. Y'all mad weird for that and if you wanna go home so fucking bad call your ugly ass mama." I said. She tried to jump at me but her father held her back.

"Where the hell my charger. I'm running away." I said once I got into my house. I'm so fucking irritated, like y'all mad cause she can't fucking fight so y'all come at me. 

"Where you going?" My dad asked. 

What he need to do is go back to jail for a little bit, cause his kids is acting the fuck up. 

"To a homeless shelter." I was going to Lamont's house. That low key is a homeless shelter, the way he be housing everybody and they great aunts.

"Was— what the hell?" It was girls everywhere I fucking turned. 

All I know is my nigga bet not have NANNNN bitch in that room with him. 

"Oh okay." I said as I walked in the room. He was sleep, just like he the fuck should be.

"Wake up." I said before smacking him with a pillow. 

"Bitc— oh." He mumbled. 

"It's freezing in here" 

"It ain't even that cold, you just too small. A lil anorexic" 

I think he's tryna he funny, he's not.

"You're not funny." I mumbled. 

"You know it's all these gworls in your house." I said waving my hand in disgust.

"This Oscar house too." He mumbled. 

"Yea but  the gworls stink" I whispered. 

"IS THERE A BATHROOM???" This girl asked bussing into the room. She was obviously drunk and she looked liked shit. 

"I pray to god, I never get this drunk." I mumbled. 

"Huh, what the fuck you—" she started to say but was yanked out of the room before she finished her sentence.

"Sorry about that." KB said before waving his hand. Lamont got up to lock the door before laying back down.

"I got a real bad bad headache." He whined. 

"Awwww, poor baby." I said. I really did not give a fuck because he did not care when my stomach was hurting. Now he want me to care about his headache. 

Boy bye, suck my dick. 

"Better take some Tylenol  and call it a day." I mumbled. I don't know what the hell he want me to do,. I ain't no damn doctor. 

"I wanna go to Disneyland." I said. 

"What's better, Disneyland or Disney world?" I asked.

"Disney world." 

"Oooouuu I wanna go on a Disney cruise." I said. 

"You wanna do too fucking much. You got Disney cruise money?" He asked smartly, like I won't punch the shit out of him. 

"No but some body do." I mumbled. 

"And who the hell would that be?" 

"Shit, somebody." 

Imma go on that cruise, one way or another.

—This so short y'all I'm sorry🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm running out of ideas for this book. I felt like I was spelling Disney wrong too, I had to search it up and shit😭😭 but GIVE ME IDEAS‼️‼️

—comments?

—Concerns?

—ideas?