Thirty

""THIS BITCH GETTING FUCKED UP." Sierra's cousin yelled. We was at this party and when I say I was fucking done, I was done.

"Who the fuck wanna fight?" I slurred throwing my hands up.

"Right cause I'm down to fight anybody." Darren said leaning on me. Once she leaned on me, I fell to the side making Sierra's cousin grab me before I hit the floor.

"Oh my god." She said laughing.

"I need to find somebody to put some dick in my stomach." Darren said walking up to some boy and grabbing his neck.

"Oh shit." I said grabbing on to somebody.

"You fucked up Ma." A guy that I seen so many times said.

"You stalking me." I said walking past him.

"I'm not even drunken like I don't even drink." Sierra said grabbing my shoulders, you can smell the Hennessy on her breath.

"I need some more." I said to him as we walked to the kitchen.

"Go on the porch. Get some air." This boy said to us guiding us to the balcony.

"Fuck it up bitchhhh." Sierra said taking my phone and taking pictures.

"Let me post that." I said grabbing it and posting it to Instagram.

Fuckyall_Mynamewascute

Liked by Tre_mason and 5,902 others

Fuckyall_Mynamewascute I let him beat it like a gun charge

View all 4,298 comments

Oscar_Mfproud YALL MY SISTER FUCKED UP DONT LISTEN TO HER SHES A VIRGINIA

Derrickderelljones somebody's daddy you say😏
   ↪️Gina_fuckmartin Try it, I want you too.

SierraMinaj MY BITCHSNE

DdollafromtheG 😗😏🥰🥰😗😏😏😗

Dayvon : Lol

"FUCK THE POLICE." I yelled over the balcony as police cars drove by.

"FUCK TWELVE." Sierra yelled sticking her middle finger up.

"I want somebody to fuck on me." I cried to Sierra.

"When you get like this? I remember when you was a little Virginia." She leaned over the balcony.

"This is the best fucking moment of my life." She said with her hands on her head.