Fourteen

"What the hell we gone do now?" I asked Darren as the cop cars pulled off with all of us in it. 

Lemme tell y'all what happened, Imma do a flash back. 

                           Flashback like 30 minutes ago

"No stupid, spray the pan first." Darren yelled. 

"Y'all." Markel said. Nobody paid attention to his ass because we thought he was gonna say something stupid. 

"Y'all don't know how to make biscuits? Yea, y'all going to hell." Lamont said as he sat on the counter. 

"Y'all." Markell said again.

"Y'all niggas ain't got no Pam?" Darren  asked. 

"YALL." Markell yelled this time. 

"WHAT?" We all yelled back. 

Right on time, the police busted through the damn door and Sierra's ass damn near fell out. 

"WHAT YALL NOT ANOUT TO DO IS GRAB MY NIGGA LIKE THAT?" She yelled as the Yankees Oscar on the floor. 

"He's gonna get down. Don't pull him." I said calmly as the officer tried to pull Lamont off the counter. 

"Yea don't pull me nigga." He said before they pull him on the ground. 

"I SAID DONT PULL HIM." I said as I through the biscuit batter on the officer. 

Girl they done  pulled me on the ground next. 

"Chill." Lamont yelled. 

"OH MY GOD." Darren cried. Her old crybaby ass. 

I'm surprised I'm not crying. They gone tased me, I'm tryna kick these hoes. 

"Alright yalls doing too much." I said. 

"I know one thing if my lace lift, it's over for all yall. Yes that is a threat." I said. 

"You're  gonna watch your mouth!" The female officer yelled before she pulled me up. 

"And you're gonna get the fuck out my face." I yelled back. 

I fucking hate cops, white ones at that. 

"This muthafucka brave." Kb said as they held him up against the wall. 

"Chile they done arrested Sierra." Darren cried.

"You're friends gonna be next if she doesn't calm down." 

"First of all, that's not my friend. That's my sister." Darren said. Her ass wasn't crying now.

"Y'all got a lot of nerve disrespecting the police." Another officer said. 

They still had my ass in cuffs, my wrist bleeding like a bitch. 

"Shut the fuck up. Old wrinkly white bitch." Lamont laughed before they yanked him off the ground.

"Lemme catch you without that badge on officer." I heard Sierra yell. 

"I hate the police." I said. 

"Stop pulling me bitch." Oscar yelled. 

Y'all know the projects, when somebody get arrested, or they see police outside the whole projects out there. 

"Hold on Why y'all got my daughter?" My mama yelled. 

"I know Tuti ass wasn't in there moving weight." My uncle yelled.