Thirty-one

"Imma start treating these niggas like future, on soul." I mumbled.

India and I just watched as Von drunk his life away while simultaneously touching and kissing on some bitch.

"Imma slap the fuck of that nigga." I started to walk over but Darren grabbed my arm.

"Sis. You cheated first." She said.

I did not fucking cheat.

Swear on everything I love.

We had a big ass fight and he straight up told me that he was done with me. He looked as serious as he will ever look.

So I took it personal.

Moved out. Got my own spot and everything.

I didn't talk to that nigga for WEEKS!

I move on and all of a sudden imma dirty cheating ugly stupid hoe.

"Fuck off bro cause I did not cheat! I moved on after we broke up!"

"Exactly. Y'all broke up so go throw ass on that nigga over there. We gotta keep it moving period." Sierra said. She was high as a fucking kite.

She was speaking real though.

"We drinking Hennessy and Casamigos BITCH!" She than started to yell.

This bitch flipped like a fucking switch.

Maybe i should check up on her once she sober cause something ain't right.

"I need a fucking cigarette." I huffed and sat back on the couch. I'm finna fill this room with bad energy and bad vibes cause now everything just pissing me the fuck off.

This why I don't do parties.

Shit get too hot. Clouded with smoke. These drunk motherfuckers stink and smell like fucking alcohol and musty.

Maybe I'm just not meant to be out.

I'm supposed to be somebody trophy wife.

I wish I was born into wealth. Instead I'm here. With all these wannabe gangsters and annoying hoes.

Imma be honest, life got really fucking boring out of nowhere. It seem like there ain't shit left for me to do.

I did everything and now I'm just here like just for the hell of it. Maybe I should've had a kid. Something to preoccupy my life cause it's literally just me.

I don't even be with my friends no more cause it's always the same shit.

Hennessy and fucking Casmigos.

I'm tired.

"He paying for our bottles. I don't care! He did the most drinking, that nigga paying!" Darren yelled.

"Here we go girl. Here we go." I sighed.

"What you tryna play me like I'm broke!" The Nigga yelled back. I stayed quiet cause the last time I jumped in a fight I got jumped, epilepsy, and had a damn miscarriage.

They beat my ass bad.

I wonder how they doing now.

"Man fuck that I'll pay!" Durk shouted.

"Fuck you bitch!" India yelled back. That made me laugh. She funny as fuck cause she'll be right back in a couple months.

"This why I hate this city. Niggas just be stealing and be mad when they get caught like bitch you in my section hoe!" Darren snatched her purse and said.

"You ready to go? We gotta take Sierra home she crossfaded like a bitch." Darren said and we looked at a passed out Sierra.

"Yea. Something's not right with her."

She always drunk and smoked but she definitely over did it tonight.

She probably lost her nigga too.

"I'm starving." I said as we finally got her into the back seat.

"Canes?"

"Absolutely not."

"Oh girl please bitch hoe."

"I wanna seafood boil."

"Yea bitch you definitely doing too much." Darren waved me off and sped through the streets.

"Lemme get a fofofo, barbecue sauce, and a strawberry lemonade LARGE!" Darren yelled Into the speaker.

"Lemme have three of em."

"That's all!"

"Ye-Okay pull up hoe!"

"Imma whoop her ass too cause who the fuck she think she talking too." Darren said and pulled up to the second window.

"Where that bitch that called me a hoe?" She asked and threw her heels in the back seat, hitting Sierra.

"Damn bitch." She grumbled.

"Get yo junkie ass up and eat!" I said to her.

"Bitch I'm still drunk!" Sierra said.

"She had all that fucking mouth and don't wanna come to the window." Darren ranted.

"Girl pull off I gotta pee!" Sierra stomped in the back seat.

I wanna take a long ass bath so bad man. With my candles lit and the fan running.

I need to get home real bad.

————
This all I got😭

My baby's gotten so big you guys I'm so happy. She's a water-bug. She loves the water so bad like yesterday we went swimming and she was acting a fool😭😭😭

Love my girl