Twenty-eight

4 months later

"You okay stinks Butt." Kuku asked. I nodded my head and laid on her.

"Aww my stinks butt sad. It's okay. She in a better place."

"Bitch she's in hell but I get the idea." I sighed.

"Go get the door." She pushed me off of her.

"Girl." I mumbled and walked towards the door.

"We don't want your cook—Yo?" I looked at my mom.

She looked real down bad and I honestly felt bad for her. I didn't talk to her in months because she never tried to reach out to me.

"I-nevermind." She waved.

I shrugged my shoulders and slammed the door. This bitch started knocking again.

"Yes?" I rolled my eyes.

"I need a place to stay. We got evicted and your dad left." She said and I dropped my shoulders.

"How?" I asked. There was nothing wrong with the house before we left.

"I allowed some people to stay and they fucked up the house." She waved me off.

"Hell nah. You was gone say yes too." Jerm yelled and pushed me out of the way.

"We don't open our arms anymore. It's too many people staying in this bitch I'm sorry. A shelter down the street. Not only that, you acting real fucking disrespectful to her. How you gone ask for a place to stay and then be mean as hell. Need to go get a fucking job." He tried to shut the door but somebody was pushing it.

"Bitch let me in!" Darren said and he opened it. She fell before getting up.

"Try Gee house. You welcome them with open arms after you kicked us out. Remember that?"

Darren still hate her for that.

I mean I understand. This is her Karma I guess.

"Right. Now go give my baby mama her food." He said to Darren and pushed her.

"Here ma." I sighed.

"Its grandmas number." I said

"If she can't help you than I just don't know what to tell you." I shook my head and shut the door.

"Why you gotta be so nice to people?" Von pulled me to the side.

"At the end of the day, that's still my mother."

"She don't give a fuck about yo feelings though. She ain't give a fuck when you was sitting here crying over your other mom. Why you gotta care about what the fuck she going through?"

"I don't know." I sighed.

"You wanna be a doormat so bad." He shook his head and walked off.

"I would actually like to be a twinkie." I smiled.

"You for real?" He smirked and looked around.

"Get the fuck out my way. Dirty asses." Durk pushed passed me.

"You so mad. Hating from a cracked screen on a empty stomach. Ain't you dizzy?" I asked and India laughed from the couch.

"Broke ass screen!" She yelled.

"Y'all belong together. Both annoying as hell." He stomped his big foot ass up the steps.

"Answer my question." Von said.

"He ruined the vibe." I mumbled and walked off. Von sucked his teeth before running up the stairs.

"Bitch I need this thing out of me!" Monica waddled over here.

"Big fat ass. We told you not to let him take you out the game." India said.

"I didn't. I wanted a niece or nephew." I smiled and rubbed her stomach.

"Need to be more like tuti. Von tried to get tuti out the game a couple times. She be at the store in two seconds." Kuku laughed.

"I'm too small to carry a child." I mumbled.

"Y'all every heard of condoms?" India asked.

"First of all, I was drunk when I got pregnant sooo..."

"I don't like them." I sighed.

"I'm wishing pregnancy on you." Darren said.

I got up and walked away.

Can't be around all this negativity!

__hey!