FOUR

"Why ain't you talk to me? It's been three weeks." Killa said waving his hand in my face. I didn't talk to anybody in three weeks.

I'm lying, I talked to Oscar and KB, that's it though. The others pissed me off because why the fuck would they show out like that on my birthday. 

"You hear me talking to you Dezure."

I can hear you, but I won't.  Ain't that what Elsa said?

"Trouble in paradise?" Markell asked. 

"She just doing too much, tryna act like somebody hurt her." 

"Lamont, you did hurt that girl." Oscar said. "She told me everything."

"But you can talk to him but sit and ignore me? Cool." He walked away and slammed his bedroom door shut.

"How y'all day been?" I yawned while crossing my legs.

"If you don't go check on him. Y'all best friends, y'all can't be acting like that." Markell said. 

"Fuck off." I said getting up. 

"And We is not best friends."

"Open the fuck up" I said knocking on the door. It was unlocked I just wanted to make an entrance. 

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, Oohhhh" I sung while spinning on the pole. He wasn't facing me, his head was in the pillow. I must've hurt his wittle feelings.

"Lamont." I went to the side of the bed that I sleep on before pulling the pillow from under his face. 

"Guess what I got now?" I'm about to lie.

"A boyfriend." I lied. He picked his head up though. He stared at me before I started laughing. He  attempted to push me off the bed but I grabbed his arm. 

"I'm just playing around." I said taking my shoes off. 

"You fake as hell, if we supposed to be best friends, why ain't you talk to me. You wanna talk to everybody else. I barely did shit wrong." 

"Oh god, well because first of all, you hit me in the back of my head and embarrassed me." 

"Okay and I apologize, so accept it."

"Okay and I accept your apology."

"Now apologize to me for not talking to me in three weeks. Acting the fuck out" 

"I apologize for not talking to you in three weeks and acting the fuck out." I sighed.

"See, That wasn't even so hard. Gimme some love, best friend." He said wrapping his arms around me. I patted his head making him sick his teeth.

"How am I supposed to hug you if you're laying down?" I said shrugging my shoulders. He got up and I got up faster and gave him a real hug this time.

"So beautiful, I just can't take it." Markell said fake crying.

"Fuck you bitch, you gotta apologize to me too"

"Hold on, for what cause on I don't temper doing shit to you're crybaby ass." 

"You did though."

"KB I SWEAR TO GOD." 

"Who the hell he got in my house." Lamont stressed. My poor baby, you can see the gray hairs growing.

"Omg, Teniah. Go home." Oscar said while squeezing a pillow. Everybody in this room looked stressed out. 

"Why all these bitches in the house?" She yelled.