𝔒𝔫𝔢

Alexandra POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEE- BANG

"Uugh must I be woken like this every morning?"
"You will if you don't want to be late for school."

I forcefully opened my eyes to see Hayley going through my closet. Hayley or Hay as I like to call her is my best friend of two years. Yeah two years may not be a lot, but we've been there for each other during our darkest times and if that's not friendship I don't know what is.

I checked the time on my now broken alarm clock.

7:30

Yep I was definately going to be late. Oh well, not like I care.

School came quite naturally to me. It's because I had already completed it all back at the-

Well that's a story for another time.

Lazily, I got up and grabbed a black crop top and some black ripped jeans obviously paired with my signature leather jacket and my combat boots and hastily ran to the bathroom.

It's not like I'm emo or a goth, not that I have anything against them. It think it's cool and brave how they can express themselves through their clothing. I just like the colour black.

I mean you can a pair black with almost anything and it would look good.

I had a shower and did my morning routine and got dressed into my clothes. I threw on some eyeshadow and my signature red lipstick.

If you couldn't already tell, I'm what you call the troublemaker or the bad girl. The principles words not mine.

I couldn't care less what they thought of me to be honest. I am my own person and if that's not good enough for you then you can kindly lob yourself off a cliff.

Dramatic I know but I despise people who try to control me. That's all people have wanted to do my whole life and I will not take it lightly.

"ALEX!"

Just thinking about what they did makes my blood boil.

"ALEX!"

Those mothe-

"ALEXANDRA FERRARI ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!"

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a very angry Hayley looking like she wanted to strangle me.

"What's up?"

If looks could kill I would have been dead. "WHAT'S UP? WHAT'S UP? WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL THAT'S WHAT GET IN THE CAR. I'M DRIVING US TO SCHOOL TODAY AND YOU ALEXANDRA FERRARI ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE A FUSS OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT OK!"

I gave her a blank stare and nodded my head slightly. I've learnt not to mess with Hay when she's in a bad mood, but that doesn't normally stop me.

The only reason I wasn't answering her back today is because I know she won't stop to get me some breakfast on the way if I do. I silently made my way to the passenger seat in the car alongside Hay. She silently started the car and set off

She's mad.

There goes any hope of getting some breakfast now.

Hay values school a lot for reasons unknown to me. She hates being late thus the outburst she had this morning.

I plugged in my headphones and decides to listen to some music to pass the time. Whilst doing so I checked the time.

8:37

Daaaaaamn no wonder she's mad at me. I didn't think I took that long.

Yh we definately won't be getting any breakfast now.

_______________________________________

I hope you liked the first chapter. I know not a lot happened but the next few chapters will be more entertaining.
Bye lovelies ♡

Kxx