𝔗𝔎𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

Alexandra's POV

Trouble.

I was in so much trouble.

The guests have to stay overnight as they weren't able to talk about their business because of my 'behaviour'.

Yet I wasn't the one screaming around the house and trashing the dining room screaming bloody murder.

But you know 'men'.

Always so dramatic. Honestly and they say women are complicated.

My father had called me in his office to have a little chat. I just know he's gonna lose his cool and flip.

Uugh and I can't be bothered with his temper tantrums. The prank had soothed my mind and eased my anger that I felt towards my family right now. But that didn't mean that I forgot how they acted towards me. Not for one second.

I was still hurt, mad, confused I mean they seemed so nice and genuine when they were at my house but as soon as we're here they glare at me, and make me feel unwanted, like a stranger who doesn't belong.

Well at least they've shown how they truly feel towards me sooner rather than later so I don't get attatched too soon.

What am I even saying. I can't be attached to the people who willingly put me in an orphanage. Who willingly sent me away because they didn't want me.

I'm so tired of them and their constant mood swings.

They got the wrong bitch if they think I ain't about to speak up and call them out on they're bs.

Sometimes I think they still treat me like a naïve little child who doesn't know any better. Well newsflash I'm an independent 17 year old girl who's looked after herself her whole life and knows your secret.

A girl who was bruised beaten starved at the age of 6 when other children were carefree and had no worries placed on them, I had to train until I lost sight of who I was to become a weapon.

Their weapon.

Their masterpiece.

Their monster.

They tainted my soul and destroyed any form of goodness that I had left since the incident. Or incidents as I should say because my life is a whole rollercoaster of a ride and I had several. But they're stories for another time.

For now I made my way towards my father's office to get yelled at, and it was only my first day here.

Welp leggo.

"Hey, Alexandra! Wait up!" Confused on who was calling me, I turned around slowly, not recognising the person's voice.
Luka jogged towards me.

"Hey Luka, what's up?" He slowed down and walked with me.

"You put on quite a show out there didn't you." He smiled down at me.

"Well nice to see I have some fans. What would you like my loyal follower, autograph or picture?"

He laughed a genuine laugh, one that was contagious and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"So where are you off to?" He asked me. I sighed.

"Well I've got a few haters who have requested my presence. Honestly, I've been with these people for one day and I'm already on their bad side."

Luka stopped abruptly. His hands were on my shoulders as my back was against the wall. He stared into my eyes.