𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢

Alexandra's POV 

Finally it's Friday, and school is thankfully over. It hasn't been that bad honestly, me and the girls get along really well and I've gotten closer with the boys. It's all going great really, but today is the day.

The day I'm going to have a little 'talk' with Richard (Russian mafia leader). I need to find out why he would arrange a marriage for his daughter, especially with an evil creep like Alaric, also I need to tell him about Alaric's little plan and how he came to me, looking to assassinate his son.

I'd made up a plan. Right now I was with my family, we'd had some dinner and were now watching The Falcon and The Winter Soldier on the TV. It was one of those rare moments when everyone was free and I didn't want to leave.

But I know I had to. Just as the first episode finished I got up and faced my family. They all looked at me confused.

"Hey, I've got a pile of homework I need to do, so I'm gonna go complete that, you can all continue watching without me." I smiled and turned to leave but froze when Alfonso started speaking. 

"Why don't you complete it another time, spend time with us." I faced him and I wish I didn't. His face was blank but his eyes told a different story. They looked almost hopeful and like he was begging me to stay.

Oh god now I feel bad.

I don't want to see the look on his face when I crush the hope he has in his eyes. This is why I looked at anything else but his face as I spoke.

"Sorry Alf, I don't want to fail so I might as well get the work over and done with now." My eyes betrayed me and took a glance at his face. He looked like a child who had been told no by his mother.

"Oh, well ok then. I understand." He sounded so sad.

God why do i have to have emotions!

"But! If you're all free tommorow,  maybe we can all spend time together." His face lit up and so did the other's.

"Oh yes bambina, that would be awesome!"  Matteo spoke up.

I smiled at them all and they in return gave me one back. I left the room sighing and made my way upstairs. Hopefully, they wouldn't come to check on me or anything, which I doubt they will.

I entered my room and locked the door behind me. I fell to the floor, removing the fluffy rug that covered the floorboards. Once I had removed it, I lifted up a single wood panel that covered a black wooden box with my initials engraved onto it.

A present, that I just can't seem to bring myself to throw away.

I opened the lid and the box expanded like a pop up book, showing rows upon rows of different weapons.
I smirked looking at my little toys.

The best thing about my box is that it's unexpected. Who would expect such a small box to hold hundreds of weapons. The design was made by an expert druglord, initially used for transporting drugs. I just found a much better use for it.

Each pocket was spacious and could fill up to 6 guns and 8 knives. There were up to 63 of these pockets so you can imagine how much weapons there are. For today though, I didn't need much. I wasn't going in enemy territory after all.

I grabbed three knives and one gun just to be safe. I strapped two knives into my thigh and one in my boot. The gun, I placed in my back pocket.