Epilouge

Jungkook stopped moving at Y/ns words looking down at her confused.

"D-did you just call me grandpa?" Jungkook stared at Y/n with his eyes wide.

Y/n didn't say anything but had tears in her eyes with a bright smile displayed on her face.

"I'm pregnant dad..." Jungkook just took a step back not being able to process what just came out of Y/ns mouth.

"Oh my god IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA" Jungkook lifted Y/n up and spun her around in happiness.

"H-how far along are you princess?" Jungkook asked with stars in his eyes.

"About 8 weeks...I was really hoping that this dress wouldn't show a bump or anything cause I haven't told Hoseok yet..." Y/n fiddled with her wedding dress nervously.

"Why wouldn't you tell him yet baby?" Jungkook tucked a strand of hair behind Y/ns ear.

"It's just when Yoongie and Taehyung got married and adopted a child Hoseok said he didn't want one right after we got married..." Y/n had a small tear in her eyes not looking Jungkook in the face.

"Shh it'll be okay Princess he will still love you and your baby..." Jungkook hugged Y/n tightly letting her know that everything will be okay.

"Excuse me Mr. Jeon but Y/n and I should get going out flight leaves early in the morning," Hoseok came up to the two not wanting to interfere with their moment.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok with a glare not letting Y/n go.

"Dad please..." Jungkook looked at Y/n with pleading eyes not wanting to let her go one last time.

"It's okay dad. I'll be fine." Y/n whispered to him which made Jungkook let go of her hand.

"I love you princess..."

"I love you too dad. I'll see you soon. I'll always be your princess" Y/n left a kiss on Jungkooks cheek making tears spill out of his eyes.

Looking at the doors where the couple just walked out of the man finally broke down seeing his little girl go with another man that wasn't him. Hoseok was now the one that'll make her happy when sad, soup when she's sick, and take care of her and their little bundle of joy when they come along.

"You'll always be daddy's little princess..."

The end~