Epilouge pt. 2

surprise 🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟

Two men stood outside of the hospital room one with their face in their hands trying to stop the tears from falling and the other blankly staring at the wall.

Y/n just went into labor and while normally this would be a good thing but for this couple it's been nothing like heaven.

Y/n has been in critical condition for the whole 12 hours since she's been in the hospital and the chances of survival for her and the baby have been very low.

"Don't worry Hoseok they'll both make it." Jungkook put his hand on his son-in-laws shoulder hoping that would ease the pain.

"I'm so scared Mr. Jeon. What if...what if I lose them both?"

"Mr. Jung, your baby and wife made it safely" The doctor came out with a big smile on his face and making Hoseok burst out into tears of joy.

"C-can I go see them?" Hoseok asked with the doctor nodding his head letting the man through.

"It's good to see you again Mr. Jeon"

"It's good to see you too Dr. Lee" The two men shook hands after meeting for such a long time.

"It feels like yesterday that you were here for Y/n's birth" Dr. Lee chuckled

Jungkook gave a small smile back before replying "They grow up so fast..."

Jungkook walked into the room after talking with the doctor and started to tear up at the sight of his daughter sitting there with a baby boy in her arms.

"Dad..." Y/n mumbled tears also in her eyes.

"You did so good princess" Jungkook kissed the top of her head and then the little boys head.

"I actually wanted to tell you his name...we're naming him Jung Jungguk..." Y/n held Jungkooks hand.

"You-you're naming him after me??" Jungkook started to cry.

"I wanted to name him after someone who made a huge influence on my life and has always been my greatest inspiration..." Y/n explained.

Taking the baby into his arms Jungkook got flashbacks to the first time he held his little girl.

"I'll always love you both."