Part 9

10 years later

Y/n was now in middle school growing up so fast.

"Dad, have you seen my gray jacket?" Y/n was tearing her room apart looking for the giant fluffy jacket that her dad bought her for her 13th birthday. Y/n always knew that her father worked hard just to provide for the both of them so he didn't have much time to spend with her, even when he missed last years bring you, parent, to school day but he promised y/n that this time he would give his full effort and go with her.

"I already have it sweety" Jungkook was excited to into school with his princess and see what she's learning nowadays since he dropped out of school fairly early when his ex announced that she was pregnant. Y/n came hopping down the stairs excited taking her jacket out of her fathers' hands and putting it on.

"Come on we're going to be late" Jungkook exclaimed dragging y/n out the door before she even got her arm in the last sleeve. Y/n chuckled at her fathers' excitement before getting into the car and buckling up.

"So tell me baby...what are your classmates like?" Jungkook felt the need to ask this question if he was going to spend the entire school day with her and everyone else.

"Well there's this one boy Suho that's a year younger than me...we don't talk to each other but people say we must be long lost siblings because of how much we look alike." Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at her story it is that she was an only child and he hasn't heard from Jieun since that one time on the phone years ago.

Finally, they pulled into the school and finding a parking spot. Jungkook eagerly unbuckled his seat belt and ran to the passenger side opening the door for his daughter.

"I think you're more excited about today than me dad"

"Why wouldn't I be excited? WE GET TO SPEND THE ENTIRE DAY TOGETHER"

Both daughter and father smiled and laughed at each other before entering the building seeing all the other parents with their kids at the lockers.

"Aaaaaand welcome to Locker de Jeon Y/n" Jungkook chuckled at his daughters dramatic opening before looking around at all the students showing their parents their locker. While he was looking around he spotted a familiar figure with this little boy smiling brightly as the young man seemed to ramble on about whatever.

"Oh my is that Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook whipped his head in the direction that his name was called looking down to see a older woman smiling brightly at him.

"Mrs. Lee how have you been?" Jungkook smiled back sweetly back at who seemed to be a teacher.

"It's been a while honey I've always missed one of my top students" Mrs. Lee gave Jungkook a small hug admiring at how the little shy doe boy grew up to be a handsome man, "this is your daughter I'm assuming?"  Jungkook turned to see his little girl happily smiling at the young lady before bowing.

"Hello Mrs. Lee this is my dad" she chuckled at the girl before shaking her hand indicating that there was no need for her to introduce her dad.

"No need to introduce me sweety I had your father as a student, got A's on almost all of his tests along with his old girlfriend Jieun" at the mention of who he calls a witch but instead of a "w" it was a "b" he immediately stiffened before grabbing his daughters hand and saying goodbye to the woman.

"You has a girlfriend in high school dad?" Jungkook ignore his daughter not wanting to answer what he deemed stupid questions, "was she my mom?" That made Jungkook stop dead in his tracks in the middle of the hallway before turning to look down at his daughter.

"I told you y/n your mom died during childbirth so stop asking questions" he answered a little harsher than he thought he would leaving y/n to look down and mumble a small sorry and leading her dad to her first period class.

Y/n just kept staring at her book not even opening to avoid her fathers gaze of what seemed to be worry.

"Baby I'm sorry for talking to you like that I just..."

"I know dad you don't like to talk about mama I just...really miss her"

"Me too baby...me too" y/n smiled at how sincere he was, usually he never admitted to anything about her mom but right now it was a good feeling to know that she wasn't the only one.

To say Jungkook was confused throughout this whole class was an understatement, but y/n seemed to get the concept very easily. Suddenly a mint haired pale boy turned around with his father to talk to the two behind them at the end of the lesson.

"Hey kookie hows the day been so far?" Wonho immediately asked Jungkook.

"First off never call me kookie again and second tell your son to stop looking at my baby like that" the two men looked slightly over to their sides to see y/n and yoongi laughing with no care in the world while yoongi was looking at her with so much love in his eyes.

Wonho chuckled before looking back and Jungkook, "You know I don't mind having her as my daughter-in-law" Jungkook's eyes immediately widened at this other mans bold statement before getting ready to shout at him.

"Dad is it okay if yoongi and I go to the cafeteria for snacks, we'll bring you both some"

"N-"

"Of course you can y/n just be careful" Wonho interjected before Jungkook even got a word out.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY YES NOW I GOTTA GO FOLLOW THEM"

"Whatever floats your boat jk" Wonho got up with trying to catch up with Jungkook who ran out the door to catch up with the two kids. 

"Y/n wait up" Jungkook tried yelling for his daughter when suddenly a small petite figure ran straight into his chest.

"Omg mom are you okay?"

"Yes I am honey..." Jungkook helped the woman up along with her son making eye contact with the woman

"What are you doing here."