Part 12

Deafening silence filled the apartment making every one in the room look at each other too afraid to say anything.

"Dad who are they?" Y/n leaned over to her father whispering looking between the two old couples sat in front of them.

"They are your grandparents y/n" Jungkook said tucking a strand of hair behind the girls ear.

"Why haven't I met them before then?" The woman sitting on the other side tensed up a little bit while the older male smiled adoringly at the two before speaking up.

"How hold are you y/n?"

"I-I'm 13 sir..." the older man chuckled at her calling him 'sir'

"Call me grandpa darling" the Woman sat beside him whipped her head towards him.

"Jungkook dear could I talk to you for a moment" the lady look to your father knowing that he would already say 'yes'.

The both of them walked out of the dining room walking to a guest room at the end of the hallway so no one could hear their conversation. Y/n sat there awkwardly while giving the older man who looked a lot like her dad a small smile before he returned one back with a bright bunny smile.

"You look just like your father and you have your mothers nose" y/n looked back up at him at the mention of her mother and went to open her mouth but immediately shut it not wanting to ask further questions knowing that her father was around, "I remember when your father and mother first met he was so happy..."

"What happened between them?" Your grandfather seemed surprised at your question. Has Jungkook never talked about her? Since when did they break up?

"Well I don't know actually he was really happy when she told him that she was pregnant I'm assuming but I guess they broke up after so long"

Suddenly y/n got up from her side to take a seat beside the other man looking up at him with big round doe eyes just like her fathers. Your grandfather could never say no when Jungkook could give him those same exact eyes so of course he couldn't say no to you either.

"Jieun her name was Jieun" y/n looked a little shocked before mumbling something to herself.

"Say goodbye to grandma and grandpa y/n" the sudden voice of her fathers made her jump a little before turning to her grandfather giving him a big hug making him instantly melt before putting on a soft smile and wrapping his arms around her.

"Let's hang out someday sweetie" the older lady mentioned before y/n turned to her also giving a big hug.

*Time skip*

It was not around 9:30 and the Jeon family were getting ready for bed. Jungkook was sitting on the sofa before y/n came out of her room suddenly standing there staring straight at him.

"Hey Dad..." Jungkook turned off the TV placing the remote on the coffee table before acknowledging his daughter.

"What's wrong darling?" Jungkook's browsing furrowed together confused as to what has gotten into y/n.

"Why didn't you just tell me that Mrs. Jieun was my mother?"