Part 5

5:35 a.m.

Another loud cry was heard in the quiet night again making Jungkook groan and lazily rub his eyes trying to at least get some energy in. Rolling over a little smile tugged at his lips seeing his little girl attempting to look around the dark room eyebrows crashing together in confusion.

"Y/n-ah" Jungkook said softly with a bright bunny smile on his face.

The baby looked around finally making both of their doe eyes connect. Looking at the clock Jungkook realized that he has to get to work in 2 hours, but he didn't want to leave his little princes so he figured he could take her with him not seeing at problem with it.

7:30

Finally both daughter and father arrived at the café that Jungkook works at unlocking the door and seeing his boss. Jungkook was nervous thinking his boss might make him leave or yell at him for bringing a baby into the place.

"Jungkook you made-" his boss was caught off guard to see his employee standing there with a baby resting peacefully in a car carrier, "is-is she yours?"

Jungkook rubbed his neck nervously before answering, "Yes she is, Mr. Kim meet my little girl Jeon Y/n." Mr. Kim slowly walked over to get a full view of the little one staring at her with eyes full of admiration.

"Call me Jin," Jungkook was surprised at this sudden statement of his superior, "Call me Jin hyung we don't have to be so formal anymore." Jin looked at Jungkook's wide doe eyes before nodding "Of-of course Mr- I mean Jin hyung."

His boss continued to stare at the baby before she suddenly furrowed her eyebrows together and opening her eyes to see a tall man looking down that wasn't her father. Immediately y/n was moving her head trying to find her father on the verge of tears a little whimper left her mouth. Jungkook noticing he picked the little one from the carrier slowly rocking her back and forth to calm her down.

"It's okay princess appa his here," kissing the top of her little bald head y/n calmed down and continued to look around the giant coffee smelling place.

"Can I hold her?" Jungkook suddenly lifted his head up look at his boss before mumbling a small "yes" making sure that her head was supported as he handed her over to the oldest. Y/n looked up at Jin with the same wide doe eyes as her father lifting her tiny hand up to grab his giant finger.

This sight made Jungkook smile widely knowing at this moment that he was meant to have her in his life, but the moment was ruined when the door rang signaling that a costumer walked in.

"You go ahead and don't worry I'll make sure she's safe today," Jungkook knew that he could trust his boss so he went up front to serve the first costumer of the day.

When there were slow moments throughout the day Jungkook would go to the back to spend time with his daughter and play with her while jin would go up front and deal with some more people. Sometimes when he would walk to the back he would catch Jin talking in a high pitched baby voice making him snort and surprising Jin making him stop immediately.

7:00

It was finally closing time and Jungkook was stacking the chairs, cleaning all the tables and the counter, and putting the cups and plates back. Jin walked out with y/n already in the car carrier handing it slowly over to Jungkook.

"Yanno if you ever need a babysitter I'm free anytime," Jin suddenly said looking everywhere but in Jungkook's eyes.

The youngest chuckled before replying "I'm sure y/n would love to have you as a babysitter after today," before walking out the door Jungkook turned and lifted the carrier up to where she could see Jin and Jungkook saying in a high pitched baby voice "Bye bye uncle Jinnie."

The gesture made the oldest smile brightly and a wind shield wiper like laugh left his lips before saying a little bye back watching the two get in the car to leave.

"Uncle Jinnie...I like that." He said one last time before turning off the shop lights.