Part 20

HOLY COW OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I CHECKED THIS MORNING AND LITERALLY STARTED CRYING I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READ MY STORY AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AMD ENJOY THE STORY 💕

Y/n held onto Hoseoks back tightly as they rode through the streets zooming past every car. Hoseok smiled as he felt Y/n's arms pull tighter around him giving him butterflies.

Stopping in front of the apartment building Hoseok helped Y/n take off her helmet and lift her off the bike.

"Thanks for the ride hobi..." Hoseok smiled before nodded.

"So have you thought about it yet?" Hoseok asked biting his bottom lip gently.

"A little...but I want to make sure it's the right one before I say anything" with that Y/n walked up to the doors giving Hoseok a small wave.

Walking up the steps Y/n noticed her father walking down them too making her run up them slowly to catch up.

Wrapping her arms around the taller figure a chuckle escaped his mouth making him turn around to leave a small peck on the youngest forehead.

"Did you have a good day at school princess?" Y/n nodded at the question with her doe eyes looking up at Jungkook.

"Yeah...it was very interesting" Y/n didn't want to tell her father what happened cause she knew he would freak at the idea of some boy, or boys, confessing to his little baby.

"Well I'm glad that you're home now I was just gonna get the mail. Why don't you head upstairs to clean up and get work done then I'll make dinner, okay?" With that Y/n ran up the steps to the so familiar place that she lived in for 18 years to do her everyday after school routine.

Getting out of the shower Y/n saw that she had 7 text messages on her phone from Yoongi.

Angry Grandpa 7 unread messages.

1. Hey. Have you decided?
2. HOW DO YOU FIND THE SQUARE ROOT OF 13!!!!????
3. Nvm...
4. Do you wanna meet up after school tomorrow at that Thai restaurant?
5. Stop ignoring me.
6. Y/n??????
7.Y/N!!!!!!!

Y/n just rolled her eyes thinking she will just answer him later without a problem. Seeing the last two messages Y/n honestly wasn't surprised because Yoongi has always been the dramatic texter.

After fixing herself up Y/n could hear the familiar voices of her grandma and grandpa erupt within the apartment. Rushing out Y/n embraced the older male very tightly almost knocking him over.

"Hey little lady" Mr. Jeon said looking down with a bright smile.

"I missed you and grandma," the other lady chuckled while hugging the girl from behind.

"We missed you too darling"

Sitting around the table everyone was laughing at each other's jokes.

"So Y/n baby any boyfriends yet?" Mrs. Jeon asked while winking at her.

Jungkook just shook his head grabbing the rice while answering, "no boys. Not now. Not ever."

"Come in kook...she's 18..." Mrs. Jeon said with a soft expression.

"Well so was I and I don't want it to happen to her..." with that the entire table engulfed in silence while Y/n sat awkwardly eating her food.

"Actually...I had to boys confess to me today" Y/n said suddenly making Jungkook drop his chopsticks.

"And who were those two boys?" Jungkook asked not breaking eye contact.

"H-Hoseok and Y-Yoongi..." Y/n stuttered not looking at her father.

"I like that Hoseok boy he's like a ball of sunshine" Mr. Jeon suddenly spoke up.

"No no Yoongi is a sweet kid he reminds me of how shy you were in high school" Mrs. Jeon said looking over at her husband seeing him blush.

Jungkook didn't say a single word but sighed knowing this day would come. To be honest he did like both of those boys seeing how they always protected his little girl but he was also afraid with her being 18 she might go the same path Jungkook did when he was 17 almost 18.

"Dad...what do you have to say..." Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts looking at Y/n.

Taking ahold of hand squeezing it tightly before letting out a smile he answered, "I will support whatever decision you make...and whatever happens I will never abandon you"